Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General Drops from flights

Andy Brodd

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
abulz05
Username
Torsten Bengtsson
So I'm flying to get items to build universities for the Back to School event.
I have done all flights up to expert level for two destinations (turbo prop and jet) but the drops have been quite poor.
Now my question: Will there be any more drops from these destinations or do I need to choose new destinations?

Continuum

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aj7xdz4
Username
Continuum
So I'm flying to get items to build universities for the Back to School event.
I have done all flights up to expert level for two destinations (turbo prop and jet) but the drops have been quite poor.
Now my question: Will there be any more drops from these destinations or do I need to choose new destinations?

Drops will continue - I managed to get 5 universities in 2 days - a lot of flights and you will make it.

Continuum

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aj7xdz4
Username
Continuum
What I found it is that landing (collecting) from planes at the same time helps a lot. Instead one by one - collect from as much planes as you can.
I have 4 runways so - collecting from 4 planes.

suzy

350+ Star Club
Thanks, ok I'll continue with same destinations then. Just thought that 125 flights would generate more :-/
I also gathered 7 universities in 2 days, only built 5 of them though....don't give up
And then try visiting your own universities as much as you can... they drop every 4 hours, and this is how I completed my collections for the quest... your own universities drop more than the ones you visit !!!!

Top Bottom