Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android Drop rate

Bram

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
bramGN
Username
bramGN
I've tested with some flight with an additional item you can get, for example a flight to Turkey with gives you always a landing lamp. I've send a few flights and not received a landing lamp from all flights. Ive testes on my Android.

I've tested with some flight with an additional item you can get, for example a flight to Turkey with gives you always a landing lamp. I've send a few flights and not received a landing lamp from all flights. Ive testes on my Android.
Try it today it will work fine but if not try to take screen shot for the landing lamp that you stored and when the planes landing take also screen shot to approve it for GI.
Some times when the server updating you will miss flight items but its return back later to your store.
Yesterday something wrong with the game in all Win, android, Ios and players missing items and processes.
Try today and send flight and wait i think will work fine.

Top Bottom