Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General Dog heads

Hi everybody
For the last 3-4 days, guest planes are dropping every now and then grey dog heads (they look like Siberian Huskys) with glasses on their forehead. In the Spanish description they're called "fan-heater". They are stored in the wharehouse, but it doesn't explain its usefulness. Could anybody tell me what they're for? I've looked at the wiki and the guides, but I can't find anything about it

Hi everybody
For the last 3-4 days, guest planes are dropping every now and then grey dog heads (they look like Siberian Huskys) with glasses on their forehead. In the Spanish description they're called "fan-heater". They are stored in the wharehouse, but it doesn't explain its usefulness. Could anybody tell me what they're for? I've looked at the wiki and the guides, but I can't find anything about it
Post in thread '8.12 Released - discussion thread' https://www.airportcitygame.com/threads/8-12-released-discussion-thread.40781/post-540206

Top Bottom