Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Does the Gift List change?

Device
  1. iPad
It does, because I've just seen it.

Someone else at home installed the game on a new iPad, played the first few levels, then wrote down a list of the items in the Gift List. They then accepted the first Neighbour request, and went to send a Gift.

But 3 items were now different, for example the first one had changed from Do Not Disturb Sign to Bath Towel.

Has anyone else noticed this?

And it raises the question - does the Gift List change at other times, for instance after a specific time?

Edit : this was a new iPad, therefore latest version of game, not an update

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
y16eg6
Username
LeoLion
Yes, it does change but not at specific time intervals (length of time). Many of us have noticed that it will change after an update to a new version, but I just updated and my list did not change.

I have *not* heard of it changing after accepting a new neighbor request.

Just to confirm what all happened, when the other person installed it, was it the latest version or did they perform an update after installing?

I think Rfp64 is an iPad user. Maybe iPad softwae is not stable yet.

On Android, the gift list expands as you progress (you can gift more items as you level up).

Then, whenever the game is upgraded or there is a new task, the gift list changes to make room for new items (e.g. hotel stuff).

During this updates, Game Insight sometimes change the list of items you can gift. In the later upgrades, each person's gift list is further reduced and become sort of unique, so some people can send certain items only.

But android version does not have these continuously changing gift list that you talk about.

Top Bottom