Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Cheeselvr - Top 100 Alliance -- Opening Filled!!

TbombToronto

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wstqxer
Username
Tbomb
Cheeselvr alliance is looking for a new member! (You don't actually have love cheese 🧀😃)

If you are looking for a fun alliance, this is it! We communicate via Telegram and we have two channels, one for daily chatter of just about anything and everything as well as helping each other out and coordinating our once a while, go all out week (max pax week) and the other channel where we coordinate launches and QL parties!

In terms of commitment, we are looking for you to do 1 task a week as we continue to level up and at least 30k pax a week. We are close to leveling up to level 9 so we will probably be looking for 2 more members in the next month or two. And of course you should be able to exchange gifts with everyone in the alliance.

We have members based all over the world in different timezones!

Cheers,
Trieu (aka Tbomb for those who I may already be nieghbours with)

Last edited:
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04FF14HAH
Cheeselvr alliance is looking for a new member! (You don't actually have love cheese 🧀😃)

If you are looking for a fun alliance, this is it! We communicate via Telegram and we have two channels, one for daily chatter of just about anything and everything as well as helping each other out and coordinating our once a while, go all out week (max pax week) and the other channel where we coordinate launches and QL parties!

In terms of commitment, we are just looking for you to do 1 task a week as we continue to level up. We are close to leveling up to level 9 so we will probably be looking for 2 more members in the next month or two. And of course you should be able to exchange gifts with everyone in the alliance.

Cheers,
How do I join???

Pejt

CheezLvr
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
047im5fii
Username
Pejt

In terms of commitment, we are looking for you to do 1 task a week as we continue to level up and at least 30k pax a week. We are close to leveling up to level 9 so we will probably be looking for 2 more members in the next month or two. And of course you should be able to exchange gifts with everyone in the alliance.

Cheers,

Pejt

CheezLvr
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
047im5fii
Username
Pejt
Hello Trieu,

At the moment I am a member of an alliance which has rather a low activity, so i am looking to join another one. I play AC almost every day, Windows platform, 54 exp, 172 stars. I am a pensioner, Dutchman, living in Serbia. So I have a lot of free time, but when the summer comes I will be less at my PC. I however finish all weekly tasks at the moment, in the summertime minimal 1, but mostly I will minimal finish 2. So if you like this profile I would be happy to join. My FC is 047IM5FII
Awaiting your reply,

Peter

Top Bottom