Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android Cannot restore game data from Goolge play game

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20n1f6qk
Username
Air17
I did a factory reset on my phone. After reinstalled Airport city, I cannot restore data from google play game. I have done this several times before but this is first time I met this problem. I did the "normal procedure"
Open airport city, play to level 3, click the bottom right corner to login google play game, close and reopen airport city. There should be a popup asking me to choose local game or remote game. But I didn't have that popup today. I tried reinstall airport city, reinstall google play game, use different google account. None of those worked.

I really don't want to replay the game from start!

I did a factory reset on my phone. After reinstalled Airport city, I cannot restore data from google play game. I have done this several times before but this is first time I met this problem. I did the "normal procedure"
Open airport city, play to level 3, click the bottom right corner to login google play game, close and reopen airport city. There should be a popup asking me to choose local game or remote game. But I didn't have that popup today. I tried reinstall airport city, reinstall google play game, use different google account. None of those worked.

I really don't want to replay the game from start!
And did you put a ticket to GI?

Top Bottom