Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android cannot add friends

Device
  1. Android
I cannot add any friends. I was trying to do this by code. Code.was accepted, but no one
appeared on neighbours list. Sometimes I get notification that someone added me to friends and I should launch game to accept invitation. But i cannot find any invitations in game. Am I doing something wrong?

Device
  1. Android
Hmmm... Not recently. I was born in XX century, now I live in XXI. I didn't saw dinosaurs, mammoths nor barbarians. No Star Trek voyages recently.

More seriously: what do you mean?

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
have you changed the time on the device you are playing AC on? either forwards or backwards? (even if means traveling across time zones?)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
jw6etw
Username
cap'n5
With fear of insulting you, taking it right back to basics: in the "neighbours" menu, when you select the "waiting" tab, are your new friends having a party there waiting for either you to accept them or for your new friends to accept you?

Device
  1. Android
It is possible. I dont remember if it was after instalation or just before. Judging from your question it was rather after. So what is solution now. Is there any?
EDIT:
Insulting me is rather hard. Sometimes everyones do "stupidq" mistakes like unpluged power cable.
I've chcecked friends menu and it looks like this
Add tab: 0-4 users, all of them with green tick, visit button and red cross
Waiting tab: 30+ users all of them with "awaiting replay", red cross and "visit" button (sometimes inactive)
Neighbors tab: 1 .... Airborne (dont remember name, but I persume she is default "bot" by developers to have at least 1 neighbor)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
jw6etw
Username
cap'n5
Hmmm. Firstly, yes, Madlen Airborn is a default neighbour. Is she the only one on your neighbours list?

In the waiting tab the "awaiting reply" and "asks to add you as a neighbour" are all mixed in together (these ones also have a green tick between the photo and the visit button). I'm happy to add you (if you let me know your friend code) to try a little experiment to see if when I add you I turn up on your waiting list - as you've tried the adding friends options and it doesn't seem to be getting you anywhere...

Aero

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Aero
Talking about stupid...

I thought my S3 died one me... Oh noessssss... In instant stressmode... another phone on my deadlist.... I just found out... 4 hours later... That the battery was empty ...

Device
  1. Android
So here is my code ("your friends code to be exact): a4jrfwd
Username: Sei

I have checked once more and nobody in waiting tab has green tick.

And of course thanks everyone for help.

Device
  1. Android
I can't see you on my list. I had message that someone want to be my neighbour but nothing more. When I lunched game I got 400 coins.
I also added you by entering your code. I get 100 coins for that. Can you see if my invitation appeared on your list?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
jw6etw
Username
cap'n5
Yep, got 200 coins and accepted you. You are now in my neighours list and I have visited your city so you should now be able to see that I have clicked on some of your buildings.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a0nok8y
Username
jordyr12
I'm having the same problem. I add new neighbors in the first tab of the neighbors menu. I have 22 people in the waiting tab, but no green checks for any of them and the "add everyone" button at the top does nothing. I have 3 neighbors (including Malden Airborn). When I try to add someone, I get the notification on my Android (Galaxy S3) that someone wants to be my neighbour and to enter the game, but when I do, I get a black screen and nothing happens. When I re-enter the game, it's status quo -- no new neighbors. I'm at level 24, 34 stars, 5 hearts and am getting stuck with only three neighbors to visit. Help is appreciated.

My game name is jordyr12. Friend code is a0nok8y.

Aero

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Aero
I'm having the same problem. I add new neighbors in the first tab of the neighbors menu. I have 22 people in the waiting tab, but no green checks for any of them and the "add everyone" button at the top does nothing. I have 3 neighbors (including Malden Airborn). When I try to add someone, I get the notification on my Android (Galaxy S3) that someone wants to be my neighbour and to enter the game, but when I do, I get a black screen and nothing happens. When I re-enter the game, it's status quo -- no new neighbors. I'm at level 24, 34 stars, 5 hearts and am getting stuck with only three neighbors to visit. Help is appreciated.

My game name is jordyr12. Friend code is a0nok8y.

GI has server issues. Hopefully they fix it soon.
Till than: no adding of friends, few or no gifts comming in and launching with neighbours is also a rare thing.

Wait it out...

Aero

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Aero
Thanks Aero. This has been going on for a few weeks (since before the Android update a week or two ago). Is that normal?

The server issue is going on now for a few days.

The waiting neighbours, did you invite them?
Or is it auto invite, if thats the question: they will never accept you. I had 1200requests waiting; deleted them all cause it was useless.
The black screen u have, is not normal. You need to contact GI with ur problems and hopefully they can give a solution...
Emailadres support@game-insight.com

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a0nok8y
Username
jordyr12
The server issue is going on now for a few days.

The waiting neighbours, did you invite them?
Or is it auto invite, if thats the question: they will never accept you. I had 1200requests waiting; deleted them all cause it was useless.
The black screen u have, is not normal. You need to contact GI with ur problems and hopefully they can give a solution...
Emailadres support@game-insight.com

They were in the ADD tab and I clicked the green check to add them. They are now in the WAITING tab and are stuck there. A few days ago, I cleared out the whole WAITING tab, but the problem persists. They are stuck in "AWAITING REPLY" status. Argghhh !!!

I will e-mail support re: the black screen.

s8s

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
lw5cct
Username
s8s
Now I've the same issue... but with my second created account on an old android phone.
First I added with the old phone my own s8s account and got the coins.
Result: I did see my s8s account on the old phone, but I didn't see my old phone account on my s8s account.

Because I was wondering why that was, I deleted the neighbour s8s on the old and added the old phone account on my s8s account.
Now I only see my old phone on my s8s account.

For both I tried to send gifts but despite it looks like that works, no gifts arrive on destination.
Like the other guys I do get messages with notes that a friend has send you an invite an also that he sends in a gift.. but with no result while opening AC.

Anyone?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aq1xp68
Username
karen
I cannot add any friends. I was trying to do this by code. Code.was accepted, but no one
appeared on neighbours list. Sometimes I get notification that someone added me to friends and I should launch game to accept invitation. But i cannot find any invitations in game. Am I doing something wrong?
Im getting same thing.

Top Bottom