Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iOS Building upgraded without items

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Paul Hyde
Username
Paul +item required
When I upgraded np my control tower I could still have the extra hanger even though I didn't have all the items to complete the upgrade

Does this work for other buildings, ie when I upgrade my terminal, will it accept the increased passengers even though I don't have all the items

Anyone else experienced this?

Device
  1. iPad
The Passenger Terminal Level 6 does this too - it allowed 660 Passengers as soon as I started building it, not even waiting for the red arrow.
On the other hand, starting to upgrade the Fuel Terminal stops you getting Fuel with the existing contracts, so should not be done unless you have all the upgrade parts.

These seem to be bugs which might get fixed sometime.

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Vind airport
I had the same experience during the 48 hours it took to build my level 5 terminal. But as I were missing one item, I was back on level 4 max of 180 passengers when building finished. Eventually I spent 2 'greens' to get the benefit of level 5.

I think it is an error - I kinda wished the building process could go on forever :)

Top Bottom