Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iOS Bottomless barrel

On the “old times”, if you lit a bottomless barrel, all fuel collected was kept, even after the 8 hour period.
Meanwhile, this bonus changed and after the 8 hour period the surplus fuel was lost.
However, in a previous v7 version things went back to what they were in past times, and all the fuel collected up to the end of the bonus was there for you to use it.
That made me quite happy, as it makes no sense to be able to gather fuel on the fuel bar but not if it was collected while the bonus is active...
So it was to me an unpleasant surprise to see that in the current version a change occurred - again - and now we won’t be able t keep the extra fuel collected while the bonus is active.
I’d love to know the official decision about this bonus, whatever it is. @Ur-quan ?

Wasted Eagle

1200+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. None of the above
Very useful yet underrated bonus. Seeing how the mechanics change with every major update, GI are clueless themselves.
For the record, the version where you get to keep the fuel is one that they should keep.
A useful bonus means more greens spent!

Top Bottom