Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Ash Volcanologist Equipment Droprate

Device
  1. Android
What is everyone's experience with getting these buildings I have 304 flights to Elbrus and 160 to fuji and only have 1 building. That seems really low to me.

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
039f24f3s
Username
DuffyD67
It's horrible. I got one building within the first day, but since then I've gotten multiples of all items except the cooling vest. I've consistently made sure I had flights of all types going to one of the "Mounts" and still nothing. It's the only collection I still need to complete, and I need to do it twice. Very frustrating!!

Device
  1. Android
It's horrible. I got one building within the first day, but since then I've gotten multiples of all items except the cooling vest. I've consistently made sure I had flights of all types going to one of the "Mounts" and still nothing. It's the only collection I still need to complete, and I need to do it twice. Very frustrating!!
I am in the same boat... completed most tasks just need to finish off this collection one more time but the game has stopped giving out items no matter how many times I fly to the right places whereas before I got items frequently. Clearly this has been done deliberately by the game creators to slow us down or prevent from finishing.. Very frustrating

Top Bottom