Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

QL Green Launch Artemis 1 Launching Live T minus 1 hour 13 minutes Eastern Daylight Time

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20halcdzw
Username
Cassandra

Today, T minus 1 hour 29 minutes 15 seconds Artemis 1 will launch from Florida. Back around the start of March I received an email, with NASA newsletter, informing the public, they could submit names to be placed on a flashdrive, aboard the capsule. So to make history, I submitted my name, my child's and my deceased Fiance' So cool to get to watch a live launch

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20halcdzw
Username
Cassandra

Today, T minus 1 hour 29 minutes 15 seconds Artemis 1 will launch from Florida. Back around the start of March I received an email, with NASA newsletter, informing the public, they could submit names to be placed on a flashdrive, aboard the capsule. So to make history, I submitted my name, my child's and my deceased Fiance' So cool to get to watch a live launch
So NASA had to scrub today's launch due to a faulty pressure leak in one of the main fuel tanks or fuel line to one of 3 engines. This was the same type of issue they had discovered AFTER the Challenger mission failed horribly back in 1986

They are planning on another launch window being open again Friday the 2nd at 1230PM eastern Standard Time

Top Bottom