Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Any aviation nuts in Sydney? QF/EK Double A380 flyover on Sunday.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
91h526
Username
Melanie <3
QF/EK Flyover : There will be a special A380 flyover in Sydney this Sunday morning 31 March. A Qantas and an Emirates A380 will takeoff from Sydney International Airport at 09.20am This is the first time two A380s have flown in formation. The aircraft will fly north to Longreef then south and slightly out to sea before making their way into Sydney Harbour over Watson's Bay, passing the Sydney Opera House and Harbour Bridge at 10.30am, then flying to the Gladesville Bridge before returning along the same path. For those who are in Sydney this weekend an aviation treat never seen before ....... enjoy.

Anyone out there? Pics would be much appreciated :)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
Thank you!
100%, sends the A340 to 2nd place. So quiet inside. I like it big :p

I was sent this link of the 2 A380 taking off from SYD
A340 are one of my favourites (I so dislike the noisy 777;)) but they do not beat the 747 which I thought the knobby shape would be more to your liking:p
So size not looks matters to you.:whistle:

Top Bottom