Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android Android connectivity issue

GeorgeF20

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04915Z33S
Username
Brady386
When on android app I have connectivity issues. Can't collect or send gifts, launch, see rankings ect. It's not my internet connection as it works fine in browser. Just in the android app. I've tried clearing cache. Think I'm going to have to delete the app and re download it . Anyone dealt with this ?

I also paid to renew gold pass 4 days ago and I do not have any of the bonuses still which is probably due to the connectivity .

Last edited:

RedZ

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
049HGG0E4
Username
Red Z
Well, one month later but I indeed also have this issue for quite some time now.
What helps in my case is constantly switching between WiFi and Mobile connection. That restores the connection for like 30 seconds until the game loses it again.
I pretty much only play on the PC now because I don't get the issue there at all.

RedZ

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
049HGG0E4
Username
Red Z
I know this thread is old but I hate looking up something on the internet and not finding a solution for it under threads like these. I did find a solution so I feel obligated to post it.
After months of just playing on PC, I got fed up and contacted support. They weren't all that helpful but they were able to rule out any issues on their end. So I just began tweaking settings, disabling game plugins, disabling VPN... until... turns out my Antivirus software was blocking it. I installed that ages ago and quite frankly not much of a need for it anyway. So if you have issues, try and check if your antivirus might be blocking the connection.

Top Bottom