Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iOS Alliance Tasks

Just heard from someone in our alliance that they received all three tasks to Thunderbird destinations. Tough to complete those tasks when 1) you don’t own any Thunderbirds and 2) don’t own any furniture factories to make beds.

0E4B6E23-49D2-43D7-8DF0-48CA3CF766CC.jpeg

Also, I tried to change one of my task destinations by tapping the “!”, but it didn’t work.

MikeH

1000+ Star Club
All New Tadashi
Just heard from someone in our alliance that they received all three tasks to Thunderbird destinations. Tough to complete those tasks when 1) you don’t own any Thunderbirds and 2) don’t own any furniture factories to make beds.

View attachment 21965

Also, I tried to change one of my task destinations by tapping the “!”, but it didn’t work.
@Mouse that is a bug that many members had last few weeks, including one of our alliance members. Help desk sorted it out. I think Ivan stated, that 7.2 update shall fix it.

Top Bottom