Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Airport city protest

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Foggy1198s
Username
Foggy1198s
As we all know Game Insight are ridiculous when it comes to greed & real money,

What would happen if all game insight players stopped purchasing greenies, coins or anything else that actually cost real money?

Most game players I can see want extra land & are desperate for it. But for whatever reason game insight won't provide extra land

Who would be up for a protest I'm sure if we get enough members in the protest then game insight will have to listen because they will be losing money

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
As we all know Game Insight are ridiculous when it comes to greed & real money,

What would happen if all game insight players stopped purchasing greenies, coins or anything else that actually cost real money?

Most game players I can see want extra land & are desperate for it. But for whatever reason game insight won't provide extra land

Who would be up for a protest I'm sure if we get enough members in the protest then game insight will have to listen because they will be losing money
LOL, are you serious?
This forum has around 3660 members. A lot of them don't play anymore. Because of this forum (and others like these) GI gets in less money because we help each other, we don't buy items because good neighbors sent them. A lot of us haven't spend a dime on this game. You really think GI will notice a protest of 100 not buying players if more then 100.000 downloaded the game?

and I think it is like Tom greensmith was saying in the past. Probably technical restrictions prevent land expansions. They can make money on land, would they not use this if they could

Top Bottom