Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Airport city differences

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Foggy1198s
Username
Foggy1198s
Hello,

I've been playing airport city for a few months now & have noticed a lot of iOS users want more land expansion, so I have a couple questions

If you play on android are you given the same amount of land? Do you have more land?

If you are using an android is there an airport reserve hangar you can buy to store plane's?

What are the benefits of using an android over iOS?

Many thanks

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
Hi,

a few answers, the games of IOS and android are the same. same land, same plane drops etc. There isn't a reserve hanger in both games.

But there are differences...
a. android gets 3 free greenies a week (plus on android)
b. IOS is more stable. It is designed for Iphone/Ipad and not for a platform with x different devices. The chance of problems with the game are bigger on android (stability plus on IOS)
c. Android gets on average the better gifts I think (all types of gifts while IOS is missing a buildingitem. FI mayor portrait, aerosol, haven't found IOS users that can gift those).
d. GI is more forgiving For android I think. Android gets general pardon after blockage caused by a bug, IOS doesn't.
e. Android is a bit easier. with launching (treadmill is much much harder on IOS as stone castles doesn't drop items for it)

In general, for this game, I would choose android as you canprogress easier without spending real money.

Top Bottom