Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Active Alliance (Reguar Top 120) Require 2 New Members

David Beech

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20grqzand
Username
Commander Bond
GoldenGlobe Alliance moving to Level 7 and will require 2 new members this coming weekend (18th April). We are a no pressure alliance looking for players who can complete 1 or 2 tasks and contribute towards our weekly passenger count. We would like to aim for top 100 with this increment as we are getting close. If you would like to join us please message me and also add me as a friend so that you can see the alliance stats. Friend code 20grqzand
No particular PAX requirements, the more you can manage the better as it pushes the alliance nearer the top 100 . Most of us started in this alliance at Level 30 with 20-30K PAX and at least half of us are now level 70-80 flying 100K PAX within a year. We pride ourselves on being a long-lasting friendly team from all over the world.
Please reply if you would like to join us.

GoldenGlobe Alliance moving to Level 7 and will require 2 new members this coming weekend (18th April). We are a no pressure alliance looking for players who can complete 1 or 2 tasks and contribute towards our weekly passenger count. We would like to aim for top 100 with this increment as we are getting close. If you would like to join us please message me and also add me as a friend so that you can see the alliance stats. Friend code 20grqzand
No particular PAX requirements, the more you can manage the better as it pushes the alliance nearer the top 100 . Most of us started in this alliance at Level 30 with 20-30K PAX and at least half of us are now level 70-80 flying 100K PAX within a year. We pride ourselves on being a long-lasting friendly team from all over the world.
Please reply if you would like to join us.
If there are any vacancies, you can consider me. I'm already your neighbor, but now in another league, the number of passengers sent every week is 27K-30K, but I'm flying in the spring, so I may not be able to do the league task next week. If it is acceptable, please reply
If I remember correctly, your game ID is: L O T.

Last edited:

David Beech

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20grqzand
Username
Commander Bond
Hello Flyhores
We are not neighbours at the moment - I entered your friend code and it is waiting for you to accept it. You are most welcome to join us tomorrow -we have filled 1 space and still have 1 place available.
I will wait or you to accept the friend request and then I can add you to our alliance.
This will happen in the morning as I am in the UK and the alliance levels a up at 1am BST
I will check before I go to work between 6.30 and 7am BST.
Kind Regards
David Beech (Commander Bond)

Hello Flyhores
We are not neighbours at the moment - I entered your friend code and it is waiting for you to accept it. You are most welcome to join us tomorrow -we have filled 1 space and still have 1 place available.
I will wait or you to accept the friend request and then I can add you to our alliance.
This will happen in the morning as I am in the UK and the alliance levels a up at 1am BST
I will check before I go to work between 6.30 and 7am BST.
Kind Regards
David Beech (Commander Bond)
Sorry, I didn't see the neighbor request to add
Try to use your code to add neighbors, which is an invalid promotion code

David Beech

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20grqzand
Username
Commander Bond
Would you still like to join our alliance, I have kept a place open, but I can't invite you as you are a member of another alliance. Please let me know as soon as you can.

Thank you
Kind Regards

David

Would you still like to join our alliance, I have kept a place open, but I can't invite you as you are a member of another alliance. Please let me know as soon as you can.

Thank you
Kind Regards

David
Leave the inactive alliance and wait for the invitation.
I am very much looking forward to flying with you
Thank you

David Beech

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20grqzand
Username
Commander Bond
Hello
Welcome to our alliance. I am currently at work so I will do all theintroductions when I gethome this evening at 6pm BST
Kind Regards
David

Top Bottom