Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

A tricky way to land your guest plane faster

The Halloween mission has an annoying things that need to land your guest plane to get the items. You need to wait about 20 sec for a new guest plane. I have found a tricky way that help to land your guest plane faster, no need to wait a new guest plane. Here is the step.

1. land your guest plane and click the plane first to collect the exp and money, dont click the fuel refill or passenger refill after this step

2. Visit neighbour (suggest to visit Madlen Airborn, becoz this is a default neighbour so you dont need to be in online status)

3. back to your town

4. Your will see there is still one guest plane waiting in your radar, and you can continue to land your guest plane (Just repeat the step 1-4 for 12 mins once you use the Cystal Ball)

I suggest you do this 2-3 times a day, as your eye will become very tired. Hope this may help you to get more Soul net for this mission.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
i0vo6d
Username
lister:Item needed
yea its a bit of a pain to keep doing the 12 minute stints, but really worth it as I've done it loads of times and have banished 55/60 black wraiths and still have about 15 soul nets left, and have probably collected around 60-70 50x fuel refills as well, I know this won't be as many as you've undoubtedly collected Aero :p, but still a useful amount, especially for completing the flights before the mission is over (assuming they disappear)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
axi78kb
Username
Tom (item)
I do that but I have time to do it 3/4 times a day...
so now I have 41 Crystal Ball waiting ad 16 Soul Net (nedd 40 black wraiths)
I have 71 50ful, after I've used about 20

Top Bottom