Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

• Please make sure you create a NEW thread when requesting to join a Star Club. This makes it easier for us to keep track of.

Awarded 150+

Bobbysqueeker

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Apologies if I am being dense, but I cant work out how to add a screen shot with my stars - any advice for a numpty please?

Thank you for all the advice, I have finally managed to do it. :LOL:

Screenshot (1).png

Last edited:
Apologies if I am being dense, but I cant work out how to add a screen shot with my stars - any advice for a numpty please?

take a screen shot on whatever device you are using (snag it for a PC, up volume/power on an iphone, etc.), click the "Attach Files" in the post and upload the file. Once upload, you can leave it or click the Thumbnail or Full Image button to insert it in the post.

In this link below the steps to take a screenshot
https://www.digitaltrends.com/computing/how-to-take-a-screenshot-on-pc/
The way to upload your screenshot to the forum is how @Spork mention in his post above.
After you post the screenshot one of the admins will award you (y)
Also you can edit your first post and upload the screenshot there so everyone can see it.

Last edited:
Top Bottom