Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Recent content by Nayeon

  1. Nayeon

    (My) Airport City in numbers

    Your city
  2. Nayeon

    (My) Airport City in numbers

    I'm still digesting this. I would love to see a screenshot
  3. Nayeon

    Powerful Oil Refinery (Level 4)

    After many years of scrimping and saving, and two rounds of Casino funding, I finally saved up the 1000 greenies to upgrade my Powerful Oil Refinery to Level 3. Knowing my callsign, you know why this was a key goal for me. :) I thought that would be that, but now I see there is actually a Level...
  4. Nayeon

    Awarded 1700🤩🤩

    An incredible milestone! I feel small at my paltry almost 1300 stars.
  5. Nayeon

    I like the snow.

    You can always put on more layers when it is cold. ⛷️ There's nothing you can do when it gets hot, only so many clothes you can take off before it's indecent. :X3:
  6. Nayeon

    Awarded Whoop whoop 1300 reached

    Way to go you! I'm so happy for your Ralphy 🤗 I'm following in your footsteps of trying to get to 3 of everything first before attempting 4 stars, but getting 4 stars on standard destinations for lower-level planes can serve as a nice break when you need it between other goals.
  7. Nayeon

    Version 8.51.00 is now available

    I didn't even realize these were there. I was so busy star chasing other destinations. Will the destination names change back after the event?
  8. Nayeon

    Slow Wiki updates right now

    I hope it's to somewhere amazing! ☀️🌳🗻🎉
  9. Nayeon

    Windows Planes stuck on runway

    This is a true fix, however it would be nice not to have to need this...
  10. Nayeon

    New standard destination names (September 2026)

    A great question, indeed. Aside: I know at one point they changed images for The Ancient World collection, and a few others. As to why? Once again, we are left with only mysteries..
  11. Nayeon

    September events (2026)

    I'm a bit bummed that the helicopter destinations max out at 3 stars, unlike the others which go to 5 stars. :(
  12. Nayeon

    Suggestion Is there a discord for this game

    I like forums better as it does many things that Discord cannot.
  13. Nayeon

    August Events (2026)

    Sadly, not for me :(
  14. Nayeon

    August Events (2026)

    I haven't seen that, but the warehouse is not tracking the tasks. For example, I build a library, but the task to build a library shows no progress. I've visited many of my neighbors Education Centers and Residence Halls, but none are being incremented. This is on iOS, and yes I did reboot...
  15. Nayeon

    Drop rate for event items increased

    I'm less than impressed. I'm using Sky Captain, Valuable Cargo, and Express Delivery and have yet to see a Baggage Tag drop after dozens of guest planes... (Rock the Sky event)
Top Bottom