Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

YDL is banned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a3evr0p
Username
Cowboy Roper
Well after reading this thread, I have come to the conclusion that I am not by any definition of the word a 'serious' player of Airport City. I play maybe 4 hours a day, sometimes 8, if the mood strikes me. That is not anywhere near enough to make serious progress in this game, other than to complete the events. I am thankful to all those experienced and 'mega players' out there who have been offering advice and suggestions in these threads. Such information helps make the game more enjoyable by helping me avoid the potholes in my runways that will wreck my planes on take off. (smile)

Thanks for the help guys. Keep flying!
Canadian Cowboy.

volly

150+ Star Club
Has it occurred to any of you that these cheaters are using emulators along with automation software so they get max output with no human interaction needed?
It would explain everything with ease.
1. Create hundreds of dummy accounts that gift you all the fuel and items you need. No effort is to be made to level up these accounts after they are at the level that supply the items needed.
2. Create master account that will handle all flights.
3. Design the city to give the best result for the flights you are running. Buildings that have a high passanger output per hour are given high priority.
4. Never do any events. They are only a distraction.
5. Automation is used to handle all the service accounts.
6. For sake of argument the master account is also highly automated.

I'm on staff at a website that specializes in computer automation so i see stuff like this everyday. We do not condone this cheating behavior at all and in fact go out of our way to discourage it. Yet on a daily basis people inquire on how to automate games so they can get an advantage. I'm NOT saying the site name for we don't need a flood of gamers coming in trying to cheat.

Has it occurred to any of you that these cheaters are using emulators along with automation software so they get max output with no human interaction needed?
It would explain everything with ease.
1. Create hundreds of dummy accounts that gift you all the fuel and items you need. No effort is to be made to level up these accounts after they are at the level that supply the items needed.
2. Create master account that will handle all flights.
3. Design the city to give the best result for the flights you are running. Buildings that have a high passanger output per hour are given high priority.
4. Never do any events. They are only a distraction.
5. Automation is used to handle all the service accounts.
6. For sake of argument the master account is also highly automated.

I'm on staff at a website that specializes in computer automation so i see stuff like this everyday. We do not condone this cheating behavior at all and in fact go out of our way to discourage it. Yet on a daily basis people inquire on how to automate games so they can get an advantage. I'm NOT saying the site name for we don't need a flood of gamers coming in trying to cheat.
You can whisper the website in my inbox:whistle::whistle:

Anyone else have a friend request from him? I double checked the city/alliance and it’s the one.

018FE22F-8816-4DE0-B70E-CFDC6E596D44.jpeg

LjGibbs

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Well this is pure conjecture, but he could be going through the top100 alliances on the leaderboard adding everyone to try and make a new alliance to shroud his activities. That’s what I would do anyway.
Oh yeah deffo trying to lure them for sure. Most of us respect loyalty and would delete on invite. Anyways they don't need help (well maybe they do) just not with taking the pi*s out of Gi and this game!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom