Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

YDL is banned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arggers

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
272ehvl7
Username
Arggers
Just leaving this here...
Screenshot_20180703-222504_Airport City.jpg
Over double anyone else...in 2 days...?

(Hashtag Turned Over A New Leaf)

Ah no ! it was last week (you can see it on the world map), and it was all 5 Powerfull Delta alliance destinations !
To to that, the player would need to do all the flights to one, spend 20 greenies to change task and repeat several times! Of course, the first destination change is free and they might have two tasks for the same aircraft type but it still means spending 60 greenies?!?

volly

150+ Star Club
You know, there is one legit reason that none of you are think of. What if the guy is a rich kid with access to a credit card. His parents don't care what it cost no matter what he spends. He could be buying thousands of greenies each month. So if I was GameInsite, why would I want to piss off a high paying customer who as far as I'm concerned isn't breaking any rules?
It would explain it.

Edit: before you say there isn't a kid like that, I know for a fact there are for I've seen them. Once you get to a certain point of wealthy, spending say three thousand a month on a game is like pocket change to them.

Last edited:

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
PM me :)
Username
dafsade
To to that, the player would need to do all the flights to one, spend 20 greenies to change task and repeat several times! Of course, the first destination change is free and they might have two tasks for the same aircraft type but it still means spending 60 greenies?!?

Yes ! ! ! It is expensive ! I woud never do that !

But, as @volly said, it can be a super rich guy... ! But, for at least 70% of the population, who is not rich, spending hundreds and hundreds €/$/£/ ... is totaly impossible !

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04jxy6kb
Username
ryder
Looks like YDL has been banned for another week

Volly - Looks like his/her pocket change ran out.

Last edited:
Looks like YDL has been banned for another week
Yep, gone from the top of the launches, and when i hit visit on my neightbours list it says he's ben XO'd. Interesting to note, that others who had the same notice on their accounts (Ales QL, Pinokkio 1 & 2) haven't returned from the banhammer. I did get a few quick cheap QL launches out of him over the past few days, so I was feeling a little more happy that I was getting some recompense for his blatant manipulation of the rankings.

...before you say there isn't a kid like that, I know for a fact there are for I've seen them. Once you get to a certain point of wealthy, spending say three thousand a month on a game is like pocket change to them.
We had one such &$#@er like that here in the forum about 12 months ago. He didn’t do a lot to endear himself to anyone.

wonder why the ban is just for a week? If you keep cheating - why not just ban for good? We are not getting all the 411 on this situation and we are only left to guess.
Because she knows how to get around it and GI don’t know how to stop her. If they did, she wouldn’t have been back. Hence my previous posts about the ongoing bleating to GI. Throwing a wobbly on here isn’t going to get the issue solved any quicker. I’m sure that they’re a tiny bit annoyed by her as well.

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Username
dafsade
I was wondering if anyone recognised it! I was going to set up my supports with him, T’nuk and so on but never got around to it :D:ROFLMAO:.

ah ! I didn't know this !
So, I searched, and it seems to be very funy ! ! The French name of the purple caractere is : Ardillon Francis McBite ==> it means McCock ah ah !

sans-titre.png

ah ! I didn't know this !
So, I searched, and it seems to be very funy ! ! The French name of the purple caractere is : Ardillon Francis McBite ==> it means McCock ah ah !

View attachment 14178
I would love to tell you more info, but it’s quite inappropriate for this G rated website :). The English translations are quite different but very funny. His name in English is Chode. I’ll leave you to google it’s meaning and translate it. It is not a widely known English word, so hopefully the more sensitive members here have the strength to not look google it themselves :wideyed::ROFLMAO:.

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Username
dafsade
I would love to tell you more info, but it’s quite inappropriate for this G rated website :). The English translations are quite different but very funny. His name in English is Chode. I’ll leave you to google it’s meaning and translate it. It is not a widely known English word, so hopefully the more sensitive members here have the strength to not look google it themselves :wideyed::ROFLMAO:.

Ah ah ah :) ! I really should watch this ! I will google it !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom