Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

YDL is banned

Status
Not open for further replies.

LjGibbs

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
How do u get So many planes than? Its just not many than 13 hangars right?

Kev, I don't get it either I'm sure one of the vets will enlighten us, Just don't go there for your own sake and sanity. This YDL crap will never end. Gi allow this to happen amongst other things and they have really let us down. People will continue to agree and disagree on this subject and it won't ever end, I've realised that now :).

Kev, I don't get it either I'm sure one of the vets will enlighten us, Just don't go there for your own sake and sanity. This YDL crap will never end. Gi allow this to happen amongst other things and they have really let us down. People will continue to agree and disagree on this subject and it won't ever end, I've realised that now :).
I’ve been thinking about this a lot... It will end. And sooner rather than later. And not because GI stops her, because she’s had her fun pi$$ing them off and cant be bothered anymore. Does anyone think she’s having fun spending hours a day dodging rather than playing? What’s her real satisfaction? Not that she’s killing our fun. When did she become famous???

Jgm85

1500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
af40w2p (old) 04HBT2AFX (current)
Username
jgm85
How do u get So many planes than? Its just not many than 13 hangars right?

When you visit you'll see what planes are in reserve hangers aswell i presume, up to the amount of runways. If anyone wants ti check you'd see I have 14 runways so 14 planes would should when visiting as i have almost full reserve hangers.

Marve

1400+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ask_for
Username
Marve
Some month ago asked to a hi-level player why he has more runways than hangars and he answered me. "I don't need to wait guest planes while receive my planes back (when using fuel to fast return)"
Not a convincent answer but possible.

Some month ago asked to a hi-level player why he has more runways than hangars and he answered me. "I don't need to wait guest planes while receive my planes back (when using fuel to fast return)"
Not a convincent answer but possible.
I have 11 lvl7 and 1 lvl 6 runway. A few months back, I also added 6 lvl 1 runways. Because I was running PPDs as my alliance task, it kept the little mongrels away from the big planes and kept them grouped when landing. Also, when some events require guest planes to be tapped, I sometimes let 5 or 6 land and then tap them all together - some old theory about better drops, but mainly because I can tap to let them land but move straight onto other tasks instead of the 10 sec wait every minute watching them cruise in. I also had the idea that when 8 falcons or giants are about to land together, that their formation is broken up by stragglers on other runways :). There are a lot less things to fill the airport side so I’m not struggling for the room.

About those multiple landinglanes sinds the day i started this game each time i bought a hangar with plane i had to have a lane next to it ..Maybe it added an esthetic value to my city and came over more as a big airport instead of having only a cople of them.
Thanks to multiple bugs from the past we where able to use event hangars and send up to 19planes at the same time
at a certain point in time the combination of several bonusses wielded a better dropprate wile landing multiple planes at the same time as for now they dont give any advantage except lesser weatherissu's when sending multiple planes at once

Winitall63

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Winitall63
Username
Winitall63
28360E4B-F8CD-4EEF-B1B3-A417DCCCE2C7.png
My turn! I was first this morning LMAO

Status
Not open for further replies.