Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

YDL is banned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Agent_L

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
Agent L
OK everyone, I have the definitive on YDL.

Trying to work out how YDL managed to transport 23,456,886 passengers every day? Male, female or collective? Or maybe....

http://www.yodel.co.uk/

Thousands of delivery drivers updating their phones every 3 seconds.... :wideyed:

This sounds just like SuccuBox, where you dominate the whole world to force every human into grinding a game for you.

So please look at this so this is fair play i dont think so:D, same as last week Lucky Alliance, come on do they really think we are that stupid, cloned no doubt
Sketch (2).png

Last edited:

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Where one gets removed, someone fills the spot...

I have been flying falcons all week and was leading a particular destination at around 110 flights. Today, someone came out of nowhere and passed me clocking up around 200 flights in a day. I was a little frustrated but figured it wasn’t too unrealistic. I decided to check other falcon destinations to see if any had low numbers that I could have a stab at. What a shock I got when I found that the same person was leading 7 other cities!

View attachment 13768 View attachment 13769

Again, not having really crunched the numbers, I wondered how realistic this was. Next discovery was that this player’s alliance is now Number one on the charts...

View attachment 13770

AND it only has 4 members, 3 of which have hardly done any flights at all!! So the new leading alliance is once again being dominated by a single player...

View attachment 13771
Yup he has been leading since last Sunday in Stockholm. I had to stay in 2nd all week. Still happy with that, but a shot at #1 would've been nice. These cheaters are like cockroaches; kill one, and another takes its place. Usually, you can just rid the nest and wipe them out for good, but there isn't a nest of cheaters to get rid of. We just have to keep up honest play and hope that GI can get rid of them faster than they can replace themselves.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
For alliance work the falcon is the best plane, if you fly legit. Quickest and biggest pax turnaround per hour...
But there is a downside to this. You run through lollipops and earplugs super quick. No matter.....they just look so awesome on the runway :cool:

Wasted Eagle

1200+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. None of the above
But there is a downside to this. You run through lollipops and earplugs super quick.
True. But that’s the case for all plane types from Giant up. They need an item you need to produce and an item you need to fly for. Flying is the easy part, keeping your production up to par to your flying is the difficult one...

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
True. But that’s the case for all plane types from Giant up. They need an item you need to produce and an item you need to fly for. Flying is the easy part, keeping your production up to par to your flying is the difficult one...
But remember that Giants and Condors have very long flight times unless you use catalysts. Thunderbirds take 5 hours, and Falcons take 3. Because you can do more of those flights in a day, your consumption rate is much higher. I only fly 3 falcons at the moment, and although I can produce 8 lollipops every 12 hours, my supply is still steadily being depleted (new repair items are the cause). It's definitely a juggling act, but with the falcons and thunderbirds it's a more crucial one

I just finished a second Falcon star for the event and I had to switch to Mogadishu for a couple weeks just to restock my Earplugs. Since I started flying alliance missions with Falcons a few weeks ago I went thought my entire stock of 150 plus all the ones gifted by my neighbors

At least by doing this for a couple weeks I can stock up on those and ask neighbors to help rebuild my supply of lollipops. Eventually I’ll probably build 2 more Sweets Factories but I’ve got a couple building upgrades I’m saving for

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
I just finished a second Falcon star for the event and I had to switch to Mogadishu for a couple weeks just to restock my Earplugs. Since I started flying alliance missions with Falcons a few weeks ago I went thought my entire stock of 150 plus all the ones gifted by my neighbors

At least by doing this for a couple weeks I can stock up on those and ask neighbors to help rebuild my supply of lollipops. Eventually I’ll probably build 2 more Sweets Factories but I’ve got a couple building upgrades I’m saving for
Thats exactly why all I want are earplugs. Will remain that way for a few more months with how terrible these drop rates are :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom