Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - March 21st 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doc

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wyo03x8
Username
Doc
Sorry for late gifting from Doc2, I'm close to leveling up the final time for gifts. Waiting to get them before I gift. Doc

Samzon

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
w80cs6n
Username
Samzon

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
This mornings 20 neighbour gifts have just been sent, Wednesday 23rd March. A quiet mornings plunder brought in just 13,700 coins and 9 launch ready blue chests, all were small item resources. My thanks for all the gifts received, my inbox looked very healthy due to yesterday and today.

@Blue Aero - Lap Top just sent
@Samzon - not to worry, I've done that myself, it's all to easy
@Phil G - did not check my list first, too much of a hurry this morning

Regards

Captain WH Rollins

Last edited:

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
You wake up in the morning, you get out of bed, you open the curtains, bath and dress, you have your breakfast, you kiss your family goodbye and you leave your home for the day. You do not know that it will be your last - 34 dead and 200 hundred people wounded.

My deep respects to those who have died, those who may still die, because of their injuries, and my respects to their families and friends.

Hi All,

I have sent out all 20 gifts and thanks for all those received. I still have eighteen to gift tomorrow !!

I am going to mothball my 2 Universities when the event timer reaches 10hrs to go.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My thoughts and prayers are with all those affected by the terrible events in Belgium. BelgiumFlagPicture5.png

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
23h86lvz
Username
KuGy Itemneeded
@RavenENTP (!@Rav.ITEMINEED / !@Raven2-3-4) – Thanks for lots of Fuel(20). I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Fuel(20)?
@suckerp
(##Fuel20) –Thanks for Fuel(20). I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Fuel(20)?
@lacey
(#l requireditem) – Thanks for Flight Catering. I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Fuel(20)?
@Bob1977
(3o0 / d751 / TiM / 3o1 / 0u0) – Thanks for Oscillating Beacons / Fuel(20). I sent you Hardness Tester and Fuel(20). Could you send me Pneumatic Cutter and Oscillating Beacon?
@Joe7
(Joe7 / A(whiteboard / Joe7-2-3-4)) – Thanks for lot of Fuel(20). I sent you Earplugs. Could you send me Fuel(20)?
@Jake
(AAAE-Itemneeded) – Thanks for Whiskey. I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Whiskey?
@Captain WH Rollins
(Captain Rollins) – Thanks for Oscillating Beacon. I sent you Navigation Module. Could you send me Oscillating Beacon?
@cats are awesome
(Cats – itemneeded) – Thanks for Intercom. I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Intercom?
@Cath (cath 1) – Thanks for Pearl Earrings. I sent you Navigation Module. Could you send me Pearl Earrings?
@crescent moon (crescent moon) – Welcome! Thanks for Beverage Cooler. Sorry I lost Parking Meter, I sent you back Beverage Cooler to arrive as Parking Meter. Could you send me Spare Propeller?
@Faith1984
(Dutyfreestuffpls) – Thanks for Oscillating Beacon. I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Intercom?
@davidsmith (gamerader) – Thanks for Fuel(20). I sent you Cognac. Could you send me Fuel(20)?
@davidsmith (gameradar2) – Thanks for Oscillating Beacon. I sent you Disposable Shampoo. Could you send me Oscillating Beacon?
@Samzon
(Samzon JetEngine) – Thanks for Deicer. I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Deicer?
@Ispmark
(Marko fuel/Spacesuit / Marko 1 fuel) – Thanks for Additional Radar. I sent you Aircraft Tire and Cash Counter. Could you send me Aircraft Tire and Oscillating Beacon?
@tanmaya mahapatra
(T(itemneeded)) – Thanks for Flight Catering. I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Oscillating Beacon?
@Wasted Eagle
(WastedEagle NEEDEDITEM) – Thanks for Arch Metal Detector. I sent you Oscillating Beacon. Could you send me Arch Metal Detector?

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please Message me to request
Username
gbs
Thanks everyone for gifts - if I wasn't able to return them earlier then you are on my waiting list for tonight.

NEED - just 4 Calculators to complete my baggage Hall upgrade so if you have these in your list please send me them - I don't need any more Additional Radar as I have completed the destinations that were using it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom