Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - March 21st 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
waiting for timers is so frustrating - I have loads of medium point items that I could have used but you don't get the chance do you
This is where the Friday small resource flight comes in - lots of people join, use up small items over a 24 hour period, everybody gets a little something. Plus the comraderie!

Last edited:
First, I apologize if there is a spelling mistake in writing because I do not know the English professionally.
Tragic news that took place in Belgium, unfortunately, as they say these Arabs have no religion, and no national or even manliness or courage disgrace to their home countries no religion encourages violence or murder unjustified so they deserve hanging.
God have mercy on all the dead and injured.

D

Deleted member 5399

All gifts out from !KB and !KB2, for today and will pick up where I left off at. Gathering a whole lot of neighbors lately, I have to keep my notepad handy, to jot down the next days gifting.
As for the University challenge, !KB has completed it, but left Universities standing for now. I seemed to have found more drops from my own 6 than I got from all my neighbors who had anything from 1-6 built.
And @crescent moon and @gbswales . Regarding the launches, I find those who drop smaller point items and rather wait, are the Windows Phone users. Also they seem to be only others, I've done launches with. Had several invites to parties from iPhone, or Android, but no one there when go to join.

I can only add my thoughts to the many above. This game is truly international, as we have said many times (it is really great to see the different nationalities in peoples signatures) and we play and connect and exchange gifts and humour with no consideration of religion, politics, gender, ethnicity or any other personal issue. The world could learn a lot from us!

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wyq6yc9
Username
BearFlights
Tuesday Gifts
Greetings everyone!

Please note that I read your signatures when sending you gifts!

Thanks to the following for your gifts - I have returned them to you:
@Gandalf @david smith (gamerader) @gorrion @Aero Aereola @w4mlhq8 (Airville) @ItsRalphy @Harcourt @cats are awesome @wydaho (Bear)

As I've had some spare gifts, I have sent out to:
@Vivke @david smith (gamerader2) @crescent moon @Husam @andreasmrg @wkndcmpr (Skymarshall) @Radu81

Monday Gifts!
Greetings - Thank you to:
@wydaho (Bear) @cats are awesome @Vivke @gorrion @david smith (gamerader2) @crescent moon @Aero Aereola @Husam @w4mlhq8 (Airville) @andreasmrg @Harcourt

@david smith (gamerader) @Gandalf @ItsRalphy @MarcoVering @wkndcmpr (Skymarshall) @wkndcmpr (SkyM2) @Radu81

HAPPY LANDINGS AND FLIGHTS!

Wasted Eagle

1200+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. None of the above
Tuesday Gifts
Greetings everyone!

Please note that I read your signatures when sending you gifts!

Thanks to the following for your gifts - I have returned them to you:
@Gandalf @david smith (gamerader) @gorrion @Aero Aereola @w4mlhq8 (Airville) @ItsRalphy @Harcourt @cats are awesome @wydaho (Bear)

@Vivke @david smith (gamerader2) @crescent moon @Husam @andreasmrg @wkndcmpr (Skymarshall) @Radu81
I sent you an invite. You can accept if you like...

Sdave Universities will close at 10pm PST (approx. 7 hours from now). Please visit while you can!

• I just found out I have been a forum member for 1 year. Incredible game progress since then due in no small part to all of the wonderful players/people here.
Thank you,
Dave
Big congratulations, happy birthday!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom