Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - March 21st 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wyq6yc9
Username
BearFlights
I'm not sure! You were there this morning. When I went to give out gifts you were gone. I'm glad to hear that you didn't delete me. :)[/QUOTE]

No absolutely not.. Does this thing happen often? It's never happened to me before. How can this be fixed?

I'm not sure! You were there this morning. When I went to give out gifts you were gone. I'm glad to hear that you didn't delete me. :)

No absolutely not.. Does this thing happen often? It's never happened to me before. How can this be fixed?[/QUOTE]
It seems to be an occasional glitch - it has happened between myself and @Kesh, and also the odd non-forum members, and we have not found a solution. Darned annoying

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wyq6yc9
Username
BearFlights
No absolutely not.. Does this thing happen often? It's never happened to me before. How can this be fixed?
It seems to be an occasional glitch - it has happened between myself and @Kesh, and also the odd non-forum members, and we have not found a solution. Darned annoying[/QUOTE]
Thank you for this Ralphy

I tried adding @cats are awesome 's friend code but unfortunately not working :( Oh no cats :(

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wyq6yc9
Username
BearFlights
Wednesday Gifts
Thanks to the following for your gifts - I have returned them to you:
@Vivke @Aero Aereola @crescent moon @w4mlhq8 (Airville) @Husam @Wasted Eagle @Harcourt @andreasmrg

As I've had some spare gifts, I have sent out to:
@david smith (gamerader) @david smith (gamerader2) @gorrion @ItsRalphy @wydaho (Bear) @wkndcmpr (Skymarshall) @wkndcmpr (SkyM2)

Really sad that I've lost @cats are awesome as a friend :( I hope to see you on my list again soon

Tuesday Gifts
Greetings everyone!

Please note that I read your signatures when sending you gifts!

@Gandalf @david smith (gamerader) @gorrion @Aero Aereola @w4mlhq8 (Airville) @ItsRalphy @Harcourt @cats are awesome @wydaho (Bear)

@Vivke @david smith (gamerader2) @crescent moon @Husam @andreasmrg @wkndcmpr (Skymarshall) @Radu81

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
@BearFlights , @cats are awesome and @ItsRalphy

there is a glitch on GI server who still shows up but it has been improved but not eliminated where some players are accidentally deleted from your neighbours list. Gi says they are working onit.

GI says they cannot read names. If you both have tried to connect to each other using codes and failed. Only way to connect is to wait until that person's name cycles on the name list updated by GI.

Wednesday Gifts
@Vivke @Aero Aereola @crescent moon @w4mlhq8 (Airville) @Husam @Wasted Eagle @Harcourt @andreasmrg

@david smith (gamerader) @david smith (gamerader2) @gorrion @ItsRalphy @wydaho (Bear) @wkndcmpr (Skymarshall) @wkndcmpr (SkyM2)

Really sad that I've lost @cats are awesome as a friend :( I hope to see you on my list again soon

Me too @BearFlights

@BearFlights , @cats are awesome and @ItsRalphy

there is a glitch on GI server who still shows up but it has been improved but not eliminated where some players are accidentally deleted from your neighbours list. Gi says they are working onit.

GI says they cannot read names. If you both have tried to connect to each other using codes and failed. Only way to connect is to wait until that person's name cycles on the name list updated by GI.
Thank you @Cosmic Blue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom