Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - March 21st 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 1 week. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

WAMike

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please PM for Neighbor Request
Username
Mike/item(s) needed
I received a trophy for my one year anniversary on the forum today, cool. Thank you to all of my neighbors for your help over the last year in helping me achieve a lot in the game; being on the forum definitely makes playing the game a much more fun experience, a good cooperative spirit in people helping one another.

I received a trophy for my one year anniversary on the forum today, cool. Thank you to all of my neighbors for your help over the last year in helping me achieve a lot in the game; being on the forum definitely makes playing the game a much more fun experience, a good cooperative spirit in people helping one another.
Couldn't agree more - what a great bunch we are, including you!

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins

Yes, you are quite right. Much could be written about this forum and all its members. I wish I had searched the internet sooner and found the forum, signed up in the early days of my game play. It would have made a great deal of difference. I did not know the forum existed. Congratulations on your first year.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Greetings Flyers

I've just finished my gifting for this mornings, Monday 21st March. My neighbour plunder brought in 15,800 coins and 13 launch ready blue chests, of which 5 were high valued resources. A quiet morning's game play, so far. Thanks for all of the gifts received.

Red launch open - 1774 of 3000

Regards

Captain WH Rollins

WhatHappenedNow

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
see signature
Username
WHN or WHN2
My gifts are sent... Thanks for all the once I received and the ones that you guys sent that GI lost!!

There was an issue on WHN2. I was missing about 13 expected received gifts. I had deleted around 60 neighbors from both accounts that are on the wrong game version. I don't know if this caused some gifting issue. WHN main account was fine (I received all the normal gifts). On the positive side, WHN2 neighbors' airport names updated!!! WHN neighbors' airport names are about 6 months old.

Here is the list of what I received and sent from WHN2 (I am sorry if you sent a gift that I didn't receive.)
I hope these WHN2 gifts find there way to your city:

Name (Received) Sent
------------------------------
@Joe7 () f20*
?fane (F20)
@KenDuckySmith (nav mod) nav mod*
@yenta613 () exp Det*
@andreasmrg () catalyst*
@Brasil95 () f20*
@cats are awesome () f20*
@Davejoyg () earplugs*
@Doc () f20*
@GiftXchange () F20*
@Dan Jansen () 2/5 drawing board*
@ItsRalphy (earplugs) earplugs*
@m-bari () earplugs*
@PeterNL () earplugs*
@Rainer (f20) f20*
?Rainer2 (nav mod)
@rocky (Earplugs) Earplugs*
@SactoDave () earplugs*
@Steve26 () earplugs*
@Ten33go (earplugs) earplugs*
@Kris (nav mod) navmod*

Last edited:
Hi All,

I have sent out all my 20 gifts for today, and thank you for all those received. I think today was a record (for me !) as I received 27 gifts overnight. Unfortunately I owe 13 neighbours and will send tomorrow.

Highlight of the week was 4th Place to Lima.

I have made little progress with the event ! :( Despite flying 2 Turboprops, 2 Jets, and 2 Deltas to event destinations I have managed just 2 Universities,
I have not managed any collections, only getting 3 items each from neighbours Universities for With Honours and College Sports !

As a result I am going to give up on this and concentrate on more productive flights etc etc.

Happy Flying,

Regards
Harcourt

My gifts are sent... Thanks for all the once I received and the ones that you guys sent that GI lost!!

There was an issue on WHN2. I was missing about 13 expected received gifts. I had deleted around 60 neighbors from both accounts that are on the wrong game version. I don't know if this caused some gifting issue. WHN main account was fine (I received all the normal gifts). On the positive side, WHN2 neighbors' airport names updated!!! WHN neighbors' airport names are about 6 months old.

Here is the list of what I received and sent from WHN2 (I am sorry if you sent a gift that I didn't receive.)
I hope these WHN2 gifts find there way to your city:

Name (Received) Sent
------------------------------
@Joe7 () f20*
?fane (F20)
@KenDuckySmith (nav mod) nav mod*
@yenta613 () exp Det*
@andreasmrg () catalyst*
@Brasil95 () f20*
@cats are awesome () f20*
@Davejoyg () earplugs*
@Doc () f20*
@GiftXchange () F20*
@Dan Jansen () 2/5 drawing board*
@ItsRalphy (earplugs) earplugs*
@m-bari () earplugs*
@PeterNL () earplugs*
@Rainer (f20) f20*
?Rainer2 (nav mod)
@rocky (Earplugs) Earplugs*
@SactoDave () earplugs*
@Steve26 () earplugs*
@Ten33go (earplugs) earplugs*
@Kris (nav mod) navmod*
Got all your gifts from both accounts daily and send back daily F20, hope you've got them too.
Many thanks from me for a perfect neighbour !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom