Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Valentine Event

The romantic passengers I got from last year were counted by the normal passengers, so don't have any romantic passengers left :(
:(:(:( It didn't help a lot that the update 6.3.8 fixed that problem. Day late and a dollar short. I know I wasted quite a few of my romantic passengers having them turn into regular ones before I realized what was happening.

Bob1977

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
  2. Windows PC
Username
d751
Bit unfair if you can use bonus to boost passengers and others of us could but now can't!
I'm not sure what you mean. Pax boosters (trees, subway stations, most of recent event prizes, some helicopter huts and other) affect r-buildings, don't they?
Surround a 2x2 square with them and put a pax or (in this case) r-pax building then restart and have a boosted pax production.

I'm not sure what you mean. Pax boosters (trees, subway stations, most of recent event prizes, some helicopter huts and other) affect r-buildings, don't they?
Surround a 2x2 square with them and put a pax or (in this case) r-pax building then restart and have a boosted pax production.
NO !! They did after the update for about an hour and then stopped working. But not for everyone apparently.

I actually think these buildings are really valuable. They will come in handy when one gets more land.

All results are if collected immediately as they come in.

Kiss Cafe - up to 56 in 4 hours, the same as multi-story building
Outdoor Cinema and Drive-in Theater - up 160 and 158.4 in 12 hours as Country House gives up to 74 in 12 hours.
Minimart - up to 20 in 1 hour as Mansion gives 18 in an hour.
Motel gives 25 in 4 hours, 1 more than Country House
Carriage Workshop gives 40 in 4 hours, 16 more than Country House.

The biggest issue is electricity. Which won't be a problem for long term players who can get greenies.

Brodyaga

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
afoximf
Username
CA:***
One stupid questions. I have a whole bunch of romantic passengers from last year event in my warehouse that I can now use (after last update). How did I get those? :) They seem to be very useful - my planes fly non stop :cool:.

I actually think these buildings are really valuable. They will come in handy when one gets more land.

All results are if collected immediately as they come in.

Kiss Cafe - up to 56 in 4 hours, the same as multi-story building
Outdoor Cinema and Drive-in Theater - up 160 and 158.4 in 12 hours as Country House gives up to 74 in 12 hours.
Minimart - up to 20 in 1 hour as Mansion gives 18 in an hour.
Motel gives 25 in 4 hours, 1 more than Country House
Carriage Workshop gives 40 in 4 hours, 16 more than Country House.

The biggest issue is electricity. Which won't be a problem for long term players who can get greenies.

And with a family ticket it’s even more. These are good buildings for map flying

One stupid questions. I have a whole bunch of romantic passengers from last year event in my warehouse that I can now use (after last update). How did I get those? :) They seem to be very useful - my planes fly non stop :cool:.

I have that same question. I can't remember how we got those..

They dropped from flights to On the Wings of Love destinations.

Hi All,

Further to my post #189 above relating to neighbour's romantic buildings only giving regular passengers, I have had the following reply from GI support

"The problem with romantic passengers was fixed yesterday. Please, check the game with a stable Internet connection.
Let me know the result!"

Unfortunately the problem has not been solved. I also investigated further and found that a neighbour's motel gives 2 regular passengers, not the 25 it says.

Does anyone else still have this problem ? Or is it only me ?

Regards
Harcourt

Hi All,

Further to my post #189 above relating to neighbour's romantic buildings only giving regular passengers, I have had the following reply from GI support

"The problem with romantic passengers was fixed yesterday. Please, check the game with a stable Internet connection.
Let me know the result!"

Unfortunately the problem has not been solved. I also investigated further and found that a neighbour's motel gives 2 regular passengers, not the 25 it says.

Regards
Harcourt
I've just visited you. 2 regular passengers. No romance in sight.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Hi All,

Let me know the result!"

Regards
Harcourt
I think the 25 pass is only for the owner of the city as ours show the same amount.Still no romantic pass though,on alighter note they have fixed the planes sound effects.

Top Bottom