Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Valentine Event

Hi All,

Further to my post #189 above relating to neighbour's romantic buildings only giving regular passengers, I have had the following reply from GI support

"The problem with romantic passengers was fixed yesterday. Please, check the game with a stable Internet connection.
Let me know the result!"

Unfortunately the problem has not been solved. I also investigated further and found that a neighbour's motel gives 2 regular passengers, not the 25 it says.

Does anyone else still have this problem ? Or is it only me ?

Regards
Harcourt
If I do remember correctly, neighbor's buildings always give fixed number of resources: 2 pax from every residential building, 5? coins from every commercial and 1 drop fuel form some.

Hi All,

Further to my post #189 above relating to neighbour's romantic buildings only giving regular passengers, I have had the following reply from GI support

"The problem with romantic passengers was fixed yesterday. Please, check the game with a stable Internet connection.
Let me know the result!"

Unfortunately the problem has not been solved. I also investigated further and found that a neighbour's motel gives 2 regular passengers, not the 25 it says.

Does anyone else still have this problem ? Or is it only me ?

Regards
Harcourt
It is the same and thanks for following this with them (y)

To an earlier quest I’m you can keep collecting buildings and fly to destinations if you don’t take the reward yet. Not sure if that changes after you take the reward

I know I completed previous events by taking the award and lost the flights so I’m planning on taking it on he last day. Someone else who has finished it may know definitively though
I just took the reward. My romantic buildings are still making romantic passengers and I can still fly for stars.

I'd just like to finish.!! Got the collection from flights, but the others are not fast to drop. Missing 1 item all day from 2 collections. Will not drop!
At the start I had this issue with one of the buildings and got it by visiting my neighbors. The rate wasn’t great but I eventually got it and then the rest just kept flowing

I do have 6 of all the buildings that drop those items if you want to try

Device
  1. Windows PC
To an earlier quest I’m you can keep collecting buildings and fly to destinations if you don’t take the reward yet. Not sure if that changes after you take the reward

I know I completed previous events by taking the award and lost the flights so I’m planning on taking it on he last day. Someone else who has finished it may know definitively though
Think you will find it is like santas bad day event were you collected canes and had to use them before completing so I should think you can still take reward and carry on flying for candy hearts and 3star destinations.

Hi All,

I have heard back from GI support >>

Kate
(Game Insight Support)

Feb 16, 12:53 EET

Thank you for the information provided! I've consulted game developers and it turns out that it's one of features of this event. You can obtain Romantic passengers only from your buildings.
Thank you for playing our game!

Sincerely,
Kate
Game Insight Support Team

tree.jpg

Oh well, you win some you lose some !!

Regards
Harcourt

Device
  1. Windows PC
Hi All,

I have heard back from GI support >>

Kate
(Game Insight Support)

Feb 16, 12:53 EET

Thank you for the information provided! I've consulted game developers and it turns out that it's one of features of this event. You can obtain Romantic passengers only from your buildings.
Thank you for playing our game!

Sincerely,
Kate
Game Insight Support Team

View attachment 11581

Oh well, you win some you lose some !!

Regards
Harcourt
What is the betting that when it comes round again you will get romantic passengers from neighbours buildings!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04gdf349
Username
ArGi1981
I must say this is one of the easier events. I haven't finished it yet, but with nine days to go I'm pretty sure I'll finish it without any bonusses or much effort. My strategy so far has been:
- Put up one building of each that can be bought.
- Fly one turboprop full-time and one propeller occasionally (I also have to finish my alliance-mission with this type) to Event-destinations. O, and send 'larger' planes off with romantic passengers once your terminal is filled, to be able to visit the romantic buildings.
- Build one Carriage Workshop as soon as you get it. This will definitely bring in enough items to finish that part of the event (I already got 3/3 Riding the Carriage collections)
- As soon as I got three items from one building for the Little Tragedies collection, I replaced that building with a slower building (some drop every 15min, others only drop every four hours, so the rate of gathering items differs also).

So far, I only need one item from my drive-in and one item from my outdoor cinema, and two Bird's nests to finish the event. Pretty sure I'll finish, then I can concentrate on getting some of the bonusses and stars. The bowl of riches also counts for the flights with maps (space-maps, adventure-maps, excavation-maps, etc), right?

Top Bottom