Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Valentine Event

5E78EF55-B284-4A3E-B1CF-90E165AB8655.png View attachment 11619 View attachment 11619
Great,now you can post here a screenshot and get your event badge ;)
https://www.airportcitygame.com/threads/a-walk-in-the-clouds-2018-award.21402/
Thank you didn’t know this I’m new

At 40 passengers abuild you definitely should. The collections will come fast as I now have 22 from those buildings...most of which came from 4 of them
You are extremely lucky. I somehow managed to get 6 of them in the first four or five days and since then I got just one more - not that it really matters any more, now I’m focused on the stars only.

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03yyj3vm
Username
Diablo
Ifor this event I’ve flown hundreds of flight and the birds nest ring has been a no show. Anyone have any insight?

Bob1977

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
  2. Windows PC
Username
d751
Ifor this event I’ve flown hundreds of flight and the birds nest ring has been a no show. Anyone have any insight?
That's how the game works. Most collections have one extra rare item.
And there's individual "luck" for everyone. Not once I saw when my support game finished an event without even trying hard while the main account threw all efforts in frustration to get one or two "extra rare" items up to buying chests of event items to finish the damn thing. :)

Top Bottom