Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Valentine Event

Mine says seldom! Before it was often, so it's changed.
Well, that can be a translation issue. in fact, i didn't pay much attention to the frequency before completing the side quest. I think that PT "frequente" (the level shown now) can be translated to "often", not to "seldom". in any case, i'm not sure how the full scale is (always-often-seldom-rarely?)

Well, that can be a translation issue. in fact, i didn't pay much attention to the frequency before completing the side quest. I think that PT "frequente" (the level shown now) can be translated to "often", not to "seldom". in any case, i'm not sure how the full scale is (always-often-seldom-rarely?)
More like always, seldom, very seldom for this event. Often has disappeared this afternoon!

Yes, i know. Just some people have better drop rates than others. I guess thats the game!
In my case, it was still marked often and i’m currently 2 items away from completing the event without even trying hard... guess it depends on people.

I was usually the one to bitch about crappy building drops but not for this event.

In my case, it was still marked often and i’m currently 2 items away from completing the event without even trying hard... guess it depends on people.

I was usually the one to bitch about crappy building drops but not for this event.
Hmmmph

Screenshot_20180214-211926.jpg

Wel the event might be easy to finnish but the starchasing is a whole other level.
If all the event buildings only generate +/- 500 pax an hour it will take for ever even with boosters
after the PPD and TP -Jet- and Delta i have come to a hold and now sending a cople off planes at a time as the PD need 280romantic passngers a plane it has slown down to almost a stop
Maybe this is a way to get us to spend on those bonusses ore maybe the game is just getting harder with every upgrade ore just the (eventdestenations) anyway the starchasing want aply to this event as it did to others

Bob1977

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
  2. Windows PC
Username
d751
Two issues with the event right now:
1) Building drops are dismal, but especially bad for drive in cinema
2) Very difficult gathering romantic pax. I can only fly turboprop and jets with the romantic passenger inflow. I was expecting neighbor visits to give romance pax, but to no avail (huge mess up)
Still very optimistic though, but most these buildings aren't really worth keeping after the event, so one will be stored for each and the others sold. The pax building payout just isnt that great this year

1) Maybe it's a difference between platforms but my event buildings drop items like mad. I've got over a dozen collections and there sure will be more.
2) Yeah, 2 years ago planes always dropped R-passenger packs and they needed less R-pax to fly. But romantic buildings were not affected by pax-boosters around and this time they are! Just restart the game after placing a r-building onto a super-booster place. I gather x2 more r-pax this way.
I keep 6 Carriage Workshops all the time as I like their 40p/4hrs outcome.

Wel the event might be easy to finnish but the starchasing is a whole other level.
If all the event buildings only generate +/- 500 pax an hour it will take for ever even with boosters
after the PPD and TP -Jet- and Delta i have come to a hold and now sending a cople off planes at a time as the PD need 280romantic passngers a plane it has slown down to almost a stop
Maybe this is a way to get us to spend on those bonusses ore maybe the game is just getting harder with every upgrade ore just the (eventdestenations) anyway the starchasing want aply to this event as it did to others
Didn't help that I had already 3-starred the PPD, turboprop and jet destinations 2 years ago - but I went ahead and used ppds and turboprops to complete the collections. Now flying for stars - very slowly!

I am flying with Jet the passengers is not enough last year i saved a lot of passengers and when the event start i wanna use these pax and they are gone all about 50 x 50 and lost a carriage workshop.
They should return back the drop romantic passengers from neighbors cities thats will help.
Did any one use the normal bonuses like family ticket, alarm clock, Matryoshka Doll ??

I am flying with Jet the passengers is not enough last year i saved a lot of passengers and when the event start i wanna use these pax and they are gone all about 50 x 50 and lost a carriage workshop.
They should return back the drop romantic passengers from neighbors cities thats will help.
Did any one use the normal bonuses like family ticket, alarm clock, Matryoshka Doll ??
I didn't use any normal bonuses, but did use Bowl of Riches on Crescnt2. Helped a lot with all drops. It did take a lot of flying and clicking to get the 1500 candy hearts, though.

1) Maybe it's a difference between platforms but my event buildings drop items like mad. I've got over a dozen collections and there sure will be more.
2) Yeah, 2 years ago planes always dropped R-passenger packs and they needed less R-pax to fly. But romantic buildings were not affected by pax-boosters around and this time they are! Just restart the game after placing a r-building onto a super-booster place. I gather x2 more r-pax this way.
I keep 6 Carriage Workshops all the time as I like their 40p/4hrs outcome.
Bit unfair if you can use bonus to boost passengers and others of us could but now can't! Crooked game this. Don't care if theres still 11 days to go, it seems to be a different game to mine!

Top Bottom