Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Spring has come 2018

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03o9gygn
Username
DJDave
"Every player who takes part in an adventure and earns adventure points......" What does that even mean? How do I take part in an adventure? What the f**** is an adventure?? How do I access an adventure? I'm banging on here - but I have no idea what this is all about!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Taking a tablet. Calming down. Forum members, teach me.
P
The adventure points are the SnowDrops that you get for cutting down the flower bushes, collecting butterflies and (I believe) for visiting neighbours passenger buildings.
You can then spend these points in the limited time shop, but they won’t be taken away from your running total in the leagues. If you rank highly in the leagues then you will get a daily reward, which you collect from the event tab. (That’s assuming that it works the same as the Age of Ash Event which has just finished!!!)

pete blake

900+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20uygiqm9
Username
APETE9999
Yes. But my simple point is this...... where is this all written down as instructions??????????? We don't seem to have any. If I'm the only person who finds this is an issue - I will go away, keep quiet, bury my head and say no more...... Am I?
P

"Every player who takes part in an adventure and earns adventure points......" What does that even mean? How do I take part in an adventure? What the f**** is an adventure?? How do I access an adventure? I'm banging on here - but I have no idea what this is all about!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Taking a tablet. Calming down. Forum members, teach me.
P
I said exactly the same thing. Talk of adventure etc etc. As soon as you have about 25 snowdrops click on the gold cup and it will ģive your position in the league.

And the rest is as you say, finish the 3 collections 3 times.

where is this all written down as instructions??????????? We don't seem to have any.
No we don't have the official instructions yet. they will appear here: https://www.airportcitygame.com/forums/airport-city-guides.19/
You will have noticed that extra icons have appeared on the left of your screen - they are the event/adventure. If you don't see them then update your game and restart and they should appear.
It is very hard to get your head round some parts of the game but patience pays off.

Event just finished (had some Shears and Nets from last year). I'm wondering however, is any other source for Snowdrops other than tapping on Flowers and Butterflies?

Q: With 2 per tap how many times do we need to tap until we get 1 of each bonus building
A: 750+2,300+3,800+11,400=18,250, divided by 2 and then by 14 /number of days/ equals to 650 taps daily or 80 taps hourly for a regular 8-hour working day in front of AC :D but also the number of gifts we should receive daily, if we don't buy chests with Shears and Nets?!

Event just finished (had some Shears and Nets from last year). I'm wondering however, is any other source for Snowdrops other than tapping on Flowers and Butterflies?

Q: With 2 per tap how many times do we need to tap until we get 1 of each bonus building
A: 750+2,300+3,800+11,400=18,250, divided by 2 and then by 14 /number of days/ equals to 650 taps daily or 80 taps hourly for a regular 8-hour working day in front of AC :D but also the number of gifts we should receive daily, if we don't buy chests with Shears and Nets?!
Tapping on neighbours passenger buildings drops snowdrops:)

You got your treadmills faster than me :). I may still finish tonight but we will see

Blue Aero

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Blue Aero
As I can see, it's similar to the last one: the more snowdrops collected, the higher you are in the league. The difference is that you can only get snowdrops by cutting flowers and catching butterflies. As soon as you get some, you enter the competition

There are also friends buildings you can get them from (a long list)

snowdrop AC.png

Indeed, whoever would like to tap 10,000 times :) during the event (it won't be me, for sure): neighbor's buildings give 1 Snowdrop while neighbor's flowers and butterflies - 2 Snowdrops.
So once you make three Running Wild collections (or if you have Stone Castles - better rely on their drops and don't visit neighbors' buildings at all) - tap only flowers and butterflies. Good luck...

Indeed, whoever would like to tap 10,000 times :) during the event (it won't be me, for sure): neighbor's buildings give 1 Snowdrop while neighbor's flowers and butterflies - 2 Snowdrops...

But even with Max hearts you still only get 120 per day, plus maybe 60 from butterflies and plants. How on earth do you then get into the higher leagues? Without flights it makes no sense.

Top Bottom