Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Spring has come 2018

pete blake

900+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20uygiqm9
Username
APETE9999
Thank you. No mention of Jumbo Ranger planes etc. Nothing like that on offer? Just a Serenity Garden? Do I need to fly anywhere in particular to get.... anything? I'm in the dark.
P
this years's reward if a "Park of Kisses" that gives you a 3% pass increase in a 2 square radius (and some other minor features)

Are there any instructions how to do that? My point is that there doesn't seem to be any instructions........
P
As I can see, it's similar to the last one: the more snowdrops collected, the higher you are in the league. The difference is that you can only get snowdrops by cutting flowers and catching butterflies. As soon as you get some, you enter the competition

pete blake

900+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20uygiqm9
Username
APETE9999
"Every player who takes part in an adventure and earns adventure points......" What does that even mean? How do I take part in an adventure? What the f**** is an adventure?? How do I access an adventure? I'm banging on here - but I have no idea what this is all about!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Taking a tablet. Calming down. Forum members, teach me.
P

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03erdmzb
Username
Sandown Air
"Every player who takes part in an adventure and earns adventure points......" What does that even mean? How do I take part in an adventure? What the f**** is an adventure?? How do I access an adventure? I'm banging on here - but I have no idea what this is all about!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Taking a tablet. Calming down. Forum members, teach me.
P

Maybe all will become clear tomorrow morning when the event kicks off properly

Or I could be completely wrong lol

Top Bottom