Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Helicopters Are Coming

• Helicopters are coming to mobile versions first, we're aiming for an early December release.
He said they are aiming for an early December release not aiming for a December 1st release. Early could be Monday which would be Dec 4. It could also be Dec 8th. Or it will be later today. Have patience. Do you want it fast or do you want it correct?

Blue Aero

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Blue Aero
I understand your frustration, but Airport City runs on certain tech, and that tech needs to be updated to move forward with development — and it can only be done with the latest officially supported OS. I'm afraid if you consider Windows 10 as a 'downgrade' that's not something our team can do anything about. Here's an article from almost two years ago to clarify things — and that's the end user support which lasts longer, the old OS support for developers has ended long time ago.

Funny I'm a developer and still developing for Windows 8.1 and one reason I cannot downgrade to windows 10 --- there is no reason you cannot develop for 8.1 too.

dtaylor1972

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04egjq35
Username
dtaylor1972
Mind you, I'm not going to write a 20-page heli guide ahead of their release while there're bugs to be fixed the size of a Jumbo Jet!

Each helicopter will have its specialty, at least that's what we have in mind for them in foreseeable future. The national parks for the Sparrow, waterfalls for the Crosbill, and the mountains — for the to-be-released-later Goldfinch.

Yes - let's PLEASE get the bugs worked out before putting it out! Only been burned by the dreaded "update crash" once - but that was enough... and as you know there's almost always a few folks with issues!

Last thing G! needs is to publicize this, and have it not work when they put it out!!

Free2Play

VIP Flyer
Former AC Developer
Device
  1. iPhone
Well, the day has come. The update is live on iOS. And hopefully it will be live on Google Play and Windows Store later tonight.
Windows Phone, Amazon Store and Samsung Apps are coming tomorrow (but it takes up to a week for Amazon and Samsung to approve our releases — I can't guarantee an exact day it will be available to everyone).

There's a long list of known bugs we've found ourselves but unfortunately had no time to fix in time for this release. We'll fix them with next release. Any feedback in the News and Bugs sections will be appreciated.

I hope you'll have a lot of fun time despite the occasional glitches!

Device
  1. Android
Well, the day has come. The update is live on iOS. And hopefully it will be live on Google Play and Windows Store later tonight.
Windows Phone, Amazon Store and Samsung Apps are coming tomorrow (but it takes up to a week for Amazon and Samsung to approve our releases — I can't guarantee an exact day it will be available to everyone).

There's a long list of known bugs we've found ourselves but unfortunately had no time to fix in time for this release. We'll fix them with next release. Any feedback in the News and Bugs sections will be appreciated.

I hope you'll have a lot of fun time despite the occasional glitches!
Thank you Ivan......

giphy.gif

Free2Play

VIP Flyer
Former AC Developer
Device
  1. iPhone
how come not all IOS updates are available at the same time?

There're regional App Stores with their own servers. It takes from 30 minutes to several hours for an update to be released worldwide when it is approved by iOS and we push the 'Release' button. Also, on iOS 11 sometimes you need to open the Updates tab and try to scroll it downward from the top to refresh the list of available updates.

Top Bottom