Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Helicopters Are Coming

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins

Blue Aero

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Blue Aero
I have windows 8.1 and will not downgrade to windows 10 so I'm not able to update - most of the game is worthless to me --- can't visit neighbors, participate in events, etc. Glad GI doesn't need my $720. a year I spent on greenies since I will no longer spend money on a game I'm unable to fully play. funny how GI's other games are still updating on windows 8.1 PCs - although because of this I'm no longer spending money on those games either.

Free2Play

VIP Flyer
Former AC Developer
Device
  1. iPhone
I have windows 8.1 and will not downgrade to windows 10 so I'm not able to update - most of the game is worthless to me --- can't visit neighbors, participate in events, etc. Glad GI doesn't need my $720. a year I spent on greenies since I will no longer spend money on a game I'm unable to fully play. funny how GI's other games are still updating on windows 8.1 PCs - although because of this I'm no longer spending money on those games either.

I understand your frustration, but Airport City runs on certain tech, and that tech needs to be updated to move forward with development — and it can only be done with the latest officially supported OS. I'm afraid if you consider Windows 10 as a 'downgrade' that's not something our team can do anything about. Here's an article from almost two years ago to clarify things — and that's the end user support which lasts longer, the old OS support for developers has ended long time ago.

AshPort

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03bv6gap
Username
Ashport
free upgrades still i think

Free2Play

VIP Flyer
Former AC Developer
Device
  1. iPhone
Ivan you mentioned there are smaller birds coming... recently you told us that helicopters are coming to airport city are these the small birds or will there be smaller planes arriving as well?

I do hope we'll have new planes sometime in the future, but let's not get too far ahead with promises.

So, will the Windows PC version (non-Facebook) be getting helicopters?

We have simultaneous releases — within a timeframe of several days — for quite some time now on iOS, Google Play, Windows, Amazon Appstore and Galaxy Apps store. We've started doing that as soon as that was technically possible. Of course, we're going to continue this practice.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20x2xkow
Username
CrashFree
We have simultaneous releases — within a timeframe of several days — for quite some time now on iOS, Google Play, Windows, Amazon Appstore and Galaxy Apps store. We've started doing that as soon as that was technically possible. Of course, we're going to continue this practice.
Ah, thanks, so "Mobile versions" includes the PC version. That wasn't clear to me.

We'll get to cool screenshots and detailed guides on the Facebook page a bit later.
Just wait a bit more, we're 100% focused on delivering this update to you as soon as it is possible.
I'm not that concerned on helicopters. But one thing I'd like as a player of almost 3 years is that as the plane gets closer to your city the fuel to speed it up should drop. Why can't this be done like GI's Transportation Empire game?

Device
  1. None of the above
Username
Airport city flyer
Ivan, I have been playing Airport City (Vktontakte) for a while now & while I think it’s a great game there is 1 thing I have noticed there are no FREE green bank notes or coins each week. Will this be changed in the future?

Thanks for the update on the helicopters it was a nice surprise & cant wait to see it added to the game

PhactorPhil

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
20omhnh9
Username
PhactorPhil
Ivan, I have been playing Airport City (Vktontakte) for a while now & while I think it’s a great game there is 1 thing I have noticed there are no FREE green bank notes or coins each week. Will this be changed in the future?

Thanks for the update on the helicopters it was a nice surprise & cant wait to see it added to the game

A code is given every Friday to receive free coins and airport cash, and that code is shared on this forum in addition to the official Facebook page.

Top Bottom