Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Helicopters Are Coming

andy8758

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03574n8b
Username
Andy8758
Value for money is something very close to all our hearts. I suffered game losses playing AC on my iPad mini, but since playing on iPhone I have been lucky enough to not suffer any more terminal crashes. On the question of whether or not to pay real money for my game - I have suffered some major problems after buying games that were boxed and never worked, so I know that spending money and either getting nothing in return or losing an entirely progressed game is a risk that all game players take. But in order to enhance my fun playing AC I am prepared to spend money each month as long as I can enjoy the benefits.

My point to GIS is, stability in the game is ultimately more important than gameplay. My point to other players is that your enjoyment of the game is the whole point of playing, I sympathise with you if losses frustrate you, and if you decide to stop playing, then it's our (the players) loss as well as the game developers. But there is always the cliche "the straw that broke the camels back" and your departure to gameplay new is entirely understandable if it all gets too much

Device
  1. None of the above
Username
Airport city flyer
There is 1 drawback for me when it comes to paying real money, the dreaded ‘time traveller’ I play the Vkontakte version of Airport City which is great, to be fair to GI I haven’t suffered a game crash yet (fingers crossed) it stays that way. But because I don’t speak Russian I’d never be able translate the message to go to game support. Maybe if Ivan sees this he can answer this for me.

If I get accused of time travelling or if my game crashes, what would I need to do to get it sorted? Please note that I don’t speak Russian?

Free2Play

VIP Flyer
Former AC Developer
Device
  1. iPhone
There is 1 drawback for me when it comes to paying real money, the dreaded ‘time traveller’ I play the Vkontakte version of Airport City which is great, to be fair to GI I haven’t suffered a game crash yet (fingers crossed) it stays that way. But because I don’t speak Russian I’d never be able translate the message to go to game support. Maybe if Ivan sees this he can answer this for me.

If I get accused of time travelling or if my game crashes, what would I need to do to get it sorted? Please note that I don’t speak Russian?

Well, you took this challenge yourself to play the game in language you don't know. That's crazy, like me trying to play in Chinese. There should be no time traveller issues at all in social network versions, as there's no issue of profile sync between your profile in the app on the phone and our server. However, if some kind of problem arises, our general tech support on Game Insight website is open 24/7.

Device
  1. None of the above
Username
Airport city flyer
I agree Ivan it was crazy, I thought there maybe more events on Vkontakte, like Russian victory day is another event for mobile users if the language selection is in Russian but i still have good fun playing Airport City

Free2Play

VIP Flyer
Former AC Developer
Device
  1. iPhone
A little sneak peek of how in-game helicopters will look like.

download

The small one is the Sparrow, the larger one is Crossbill.

Basic, S1, and S2 versions will all be available right away. As usual, basic and S1 versions are going to be sold in the main Store, while S2 versions will be exclusive to the Alliance Office / Store.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3

download

Basic, S1, and S2 versions will all be available right away. As usual, basic and S1 versions are going to be sold in the main Store, while S2 versions will be exclusive to the Alliance Office / Store.
Very very nice! Well done, looking forward to play it! :hungry:

download

Fantastic really looking forward to playing this part of the game
Thanks Ivan

download

Awesome great job (y)

FlyingFalcon

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04vyyq0j
Username
Ben

download

I am anxiously awaiting this update like a kid waiting to open Christmas presents. Oh wait! It is Christmas time again. :eek::nailbiting::greedy::whistle::whistle: Thanks for the nice gift Ivan and Company.

Free2Play

VIP Flyer
Former AC Developer
Device
  1. iPhone
The helicopters look very nice, will look great in Airport City, how many helicopters can we store in the hangars / reserve hangar?
Ivan how many destinations are there for the helicopters?

Mind you, I'm not going to write a 20-page heli guide ahead of their release while there're bugs to be fixed the size of a Jumbo Jet!

Each helicopter will have its specialty, at least that's what we have in mind for them in foreseeable future. The national parks for the Sparrow, waterfalls for the Crosbill, and the mountains — for the to-be-released-later Goldfinch.

Great work, Ivan. Well done to your team for listening to what we want and making it happen.
One thing I particularly like about this big change is that it will almost all take place on the airport side of the map. That side of the city has been needing more to fill space for quite awhile.

I can see some of these high end beauties being added down the track. Just think, the first one (V-22 Osprey) could be the first crossover from helipad to runways! (I can see the programmers brains exploding at that thought already :ROFLMAO:).

F065C338-0227-4AEB-AC1E-7064F38D2F8D.jpeg

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen (Thursday 30th November 10.40am BST London)

It was only a question of time before helicopters were to be introduced to the game of Airport City and it is the smart play going forward, the game really does need an injection. I will be interested to see how it all fits together, how much it will cost, how much time it will take to build structures, upgrade gift items needed, how much land will be needed etc. I look forward to the update.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Top Bottom