Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Dancing with The Leprechauns 2015 - Windows & Facebook & iOS & Android

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Within three hours of installing the new update, my Waverly huff game dropped two shoes, two shirts, one beer, three hats and two pipes ... completing that part of the quest. Since I already had the 200 three-leaf clovers and the three destination drop collections, the reward is mine. I will wait a few days to totally complete so I can continue to gift Old Horseshoes.
Cheers,
Tom

@wwo55
Thanks, but it's all about persistence mixed with a little faith. This quest is imminently doable ... and there's eight days left.
Cheers,
Tom
Absolutely. Pakman updated 1/2 hour ago and has been really lucky. I managed to hit 2 hats in only 6 clicks to complete the 3 collections. I was about halfway through a golden dice bonus which probably helped. If you need to only collect the Horseshoe items I think The IOS players can still complete this quest within the remaining time (assuming you have enough horseshoes).

Top Bottom