Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Dancing with The Leprechauns 2015 - Windows & Facebook & iOS & Android

Suresh

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Message me for code
Username
Suresh
the bugs have gone but leprechauns never drop yet!
i have almost used 30 horseshoes and i got just 1 hat and 1 small shoes.
this quest is impossible to complete! i give up... just go on flying for stars...
@lorenzooznerol don't give up so soon. Initially i too had poor drop rate...but by the time i reached around 25 horse shoe mark..the drops started..and by the time i used my 50th horse shoe ..my 3 collections were done and finished. ;)

javi

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Javi+ items needed
Sorry I got confused with the updates.
which update drops something from Leprechauns (if any ;))

I have 3.21 on my phone and 3.20 on my tablet. On the last one it says a upgrade is available, but not possible to upgrade.
on both not a single drop yet. but I used just a few horseshoes so far.

Sorry I got confused with the updates.
which update drops something from Leprechauns (if any ;))

I have 3.21 on my phone and 3.20 on my tablet. On the last one it says a upgrade is available, but not possible to upgrade.
on both not a single drop yet. but I used just a few horseshoes so far.

Im running the latest version on my tablet which is 3.21.02 - This version has drops from Leprechauns.

The latest version for mobile phone is 3.21.01

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
I don't know if it is already reported, but found a small, small, bug....
If you click on 'romantic' buildings it still says it gives romantic passengers (but gives regular passengers)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Please PM if adding. Will not add without PM.
Username
Sulfe (lvl 60 283★ and 9♥) / Wingit (lvl 60 155★ and 9♥)
I haven't seen this posted anywhere and if it has been, please excuse.

When you complete a Dancing Leprechauns collection you get a Pot of Gold in your warehouse. I have completed many and have quite a few pots of gold. It says that using this pot of gold increases the income from all commercial buildings by 200% for 1 hour. This is a nice little bonus. I like it!!!!!

Can you save these little jewels for a rainy day? Can someone confirm that they won't disappear when you complete the event?

Help is always appreciated.
Thanks,
Sulfe

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
I haven't seen this posted anywhere and if it has been, please excuse.

When you complete a Dancing Leprechauns collection you get a Pot of Gold in your warehouse. I have completed many and have quite a few pots of gold. It says that using this pot of gold increases the income from all commercial buildings by 200% for 1 hour. This is a nice little bonus. I like it!!!!!

Can you save these little jewels for a rainy day? Can someone confirm that they won't disappear when you complete the event?

Help is always appreciated.
Thanks,
Sulfe
@Sulfe
I still have three Pot of Gold bonuses in my Warehouse from last year. So I would say that these will remain after the quest is over.
Cheers,
Tom

lorenzooznerol

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04hpgs6s
Username
"ac" + what i need
last email sento to g!:

"Some items are harder to come by than others, but in general, using a lot of horseshoes helps to get the stuff faster."
i've already used about 150 horseshoes since this quest has begun...i received 6 items! you say "harder" i say "impossible"!

Last edited:

Waterman981

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
206v1tr2
Username
Wtr
Is the event now broken for anyone else playing on Windows (desktop)?? Each of my planes comes back completely empty... there should at least be a 3 leaf clover every flight. It's been this way since Sunday. I do have a ticket in to G!. Impossible to finish the event without plane drops...

melony

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04lbt7wk
Username
melony
Is the event now broken for anyone else playing on Windows (desktop)?? Each of my planes comes back completely empty... there should at least be a 3 leaf clover every flight. It's been this way since Sunday. I do have a ticket in to G!. Impossible to finish the event without plane drops...

I've noticed less items drop from flights, but they're still dropping. If you have absolutely NO items dropping then maybe you do have a problem.. Just stop using your clovers until your game is sorted out.

lorenzooznerol

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04hpgs6s
Username
"ac" + what i need
today morning i've already used 16 horseshoes (thanks all for gifts :) ): NOONE DROP!
this quest is good to me just for stars :rage::rage::rage:
edit: 25 and noone drop

Last edited:

suckerp

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04sj8mjr
Username
SPNEW-NeededItem
I play on Windows Phone and today I finally completed my first Dancing Leprechaun collection. Still 2 more to go in 14 days. Not sure if it's enough time.

Ever since I got the 200 normal clover leafs the planes stopped dropping them. Maybe it's on purpose so you don't stockpile them?

And something is really skewed with the Irish flight collection items (Mysterious Celts or whatever it's called in English).
In all the time I collected 4/9/6 of the first 3 items, then 22 !!! little harps but 0 !!! triskelions.
Did somebody in Windows Phone ever got a single triskelions or is it just me?

Top Bottom