Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Dancing with The Leprechauns 2015 - Windows & Facebook & iOS & Android

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Bev80121
Username
Bev80121
I will place this on the gifting trading post as well....
I am still working towards completing this quest. As many, if not most, of my friends have already completed it, I am currently relying on visiting my neighbors to obtain the necessary horseshoes and sickles. Is there anyone else out there still working to finish this quest that would like to trade/gift horseshoes or sickles?

suckerp

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04sj8mjr
Username
SPNEW-NeededItem
Quest would be ended if flights gave me triskels...
Exactly like last year, tons of flights didn't dropped any triskel !
5 days left, i think this quest is already failed :(

I had the exact same problem and the I got this little tip:

What do you do when you start up your games? Land all planes as quickly as they come in? Try and wait for about 45 seconds or a little longer..... triskelions drop around a minute after starting up the game, not earlier....

I was sceptic at first but I tried to collect money from buildings and exchanging gifts first before taking care of my incoming planes and it actually worked. I got the 3 triskelions within 24h after getting none in the previous 10+ days.
Maybe it will work for you too to wait a minute before clicking on your planes?

PJW

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Stantonville
@lfcawc wish I was like that lucky, still need 5 items to complete the quest, not yet got a pot of gold from the Leprechauns, beginning to think that its no going to be...

Last edited:
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
y53vt3
Username
lp87 - what i need
I had the exact same problem and the I got this little tip:

I was sceptic at first but I tried to collect money from buildings and exchanging gifts first before taking care of my incoming planes and it actually worked. I got the 3 triskelions within 24h after getting none in the previous 10+ days.
Maybe it will work for you too to wait a minute before clicking on your planes?

Thanks for the tip, but i always collect money and others before landing planes...
Though, will try to wait a little longer before taking care of my planes.
I hope....

Last edited:
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
Uncle Mans
What do you do when you start up your games? Land all planes as quickly as they come in? Try and wait for about 45 seconds or a little longer..... triskelions drop around a minute after starting up the game, not earlier....

Is that only game startup or does that include when you have a game open and the plane lands. These things are painful - I keep thinking maybe next year. But it's an IRISH PUB!!!!

To all of my great friends and neighbors, I will be sending my last sickles and horse shoes out today and will finish off the quest tonight. I always try to end well ahead of the countdown timer after getting burned on the santa quest two years ago when the quest ended early. I had completed the quest requirements and was just try to get a couple of extra stars when the quest suddenly ended. I contacted GI, as did many others, but we never did get the reward building.

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
To all of my great friends and neighbors, I will be sending my last sickles and horse shoes out today and will finish off the quest tonight. I always try to end well ahead of the countdown timer after getting burned on the santa quest two years ago when the quest ended early. I had completed the quest requirements and was just try to get a couple of extra stars when the quest suddenly ended. I contacted GI, as did many others, but we never did get the reward building.

I experienced the same thing on the Ice Castle/hotel? quest. Quest ended 5 hours earlier for me and I failed to get the reward even though I got all the items needed.

Top Bottom