Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Dancing with The Leprechauns 2015 - Windows & Facebook & iOS & Android

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a2hkb4r
Username
WYa
today morning i've already used 16 horseshoes (thanks all for gifts :) ): NOONE DROP!
this quest is good to me just for stars :rage::rage::rage:
edit: 25 and noone drop
Yeah drop from Leprechauns are really poor
Spent around 40 horseshoes (after they fix the 0-drop bug) and only 2 drops

However, drop from flights are OK and 1 out of 5 flights return collection items

Had saved up horseshoes.
Today I had 14 items drop from 80 horseshoes which seems very reasonable.
It also helps that 7 of the 14 items were useful as I had started the collection last year.
I just need one more Green Hat and the three collections are completed.
Drops from the Ireland destinations are not so good however. All destinations three starred and I still need 3 x Small Harps.

lorenzooznerol

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04hpgs6s
Username
"ac" + what i need
Had saved up horseshoes.
Today I had 14 items drop from 80 horseshoes which seems very reasonable.
It also helps that 7 of the 14 items were useful as I had started the collection last year.
I just need one more Green Hat and the three collections are completed.
Drops from the Ireland destinations are not so good however. All destinations three starred and I still need 3 x Small Harps.
i got just 6 items using almost 200 horseshoes...so it has happened just to me??? i think i stop playing...i get very angry

melony

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04lbt7wk
Username
melony
I play on Windows Phone and today I finally completed my first Dancing Leprechaun collection. Still 2 more to go in 14 days. Not sure if it's enough time.

Ever since I got the 200 normal clover leafs the planes stopped dropping them. Maybe it's on purpose so you don't stockpile them?

And something is really skewed with the Irish flight collection items (Mysterious Celts or whatever it's called in English).
In all the time I collected 4/9/6 of the first 3 items, then 22 !!! little harps but 0 !!! triskelions.
Did somebody in Windows Phone ever got a single triskelions or is it just me?
Triskelions are difficult to collect every year :-(

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
What do you do when you start up your games? Land all planes as quickly as they come in? Try and wait for about 45 seconds or a little longer..... triskelions drop around a minute after starting up the game, not earlier....

suckerp

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04sj8mjr
Username
SPNEW-NeededItem
What do you do when you start up your games? Land all planes as quickly as they come in? Try and wait for about 45 seconds or a little longer..... triskelions drop around a minute after starting up the game, not earlier....

Really? I did not know that. And it sounds very strange but I'll give it a try.
Now I'll collect money from my buildings and check the gifts from my neighbors first and then take care of the planes.
Hopefully it helps.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
STILL no update from Crapple!!!! :rage::mad::banghead:
It must be really complex update that cRapple guys need so much time for approving.

One click, and next minute update is available... :D

Or, there might be so many new features, that all cRapple guys will be on Top100 this week... :hilarious:

Meanwhile i have lots of time for Quest Buildings. Yesterday i got second Winter Palace (y)
Second Greek Temple will be collected soon;)

Device
  1. Android
Username
belledohna
Am I the only one that has one game showing that the event ends in 16 days and the other game showing 3 days?

Hi Spearman! I had that same problem in my games, and I'm sure it would be worrisome to be looking at a game clock that might run out in three days.
Somehow, the problem went away in my game. Did you try all the usual troubleshooting tactics? Also, which version is each game running?

spearman78

150+ Star Club
Comeback Flyers
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
0477AFB5P
Username
spearman78
Hi Spearman! I had that same problem in my games, and I'm sure it would be worrisome to be looking at a game clock that might run out in three days.
Somehow, the problem went away in my game. Did you try all the usual troubleshooting tactics? Also, which version is each game running?
@belledohna It somehow corrected itself. Thanks for checking on me!

Top Bottom