Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Dancing with The Leprechauns 2015 - Windows & Facebook & iOS & Android

Anubhav

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
See My Username
Username
See My Friend Code
Yipeee !!!!!
Windows Got the New quest.:)
Dancing with The Leprechauns
But The Reward is Not so good.
Irish Pub
1 hours/19 coins
Increases city pop. by 20.
1 x 1 Cell
New gifts in my game there is sickle.
Screenshot (81).png

Screenshot (84)--.jpg

Last edited:

Anubhav

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
See My Username
Username
See My Friend Code
Is it even possible as a relative newbie, or at least without having played the St. Patricks event before, to get the 200 clover leafs and complete both collections 3 times in just 8 days?
Yeah man,This Quest is easy as compared to Last quest.
Because in this event there is gift.
Thanks.
Good luck man.

Anubhav

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
See My Username
Username
See My Friend Code
@Dave
You Are absolutely right.
As per previous records all events come on fridays like valentines quest and santas quest came on Fridays.
So i think this event come on android and ios on this Friday.

Anubhav

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
See My Username
Username
See My Friend Code
See the Details-

What's New in Version 3.20.5
• New event! Get ready for St. Patrick's Day, a fine holiday of the inhabitants of Emerald Isle! You'll need to find a Four-leaf Clover, banish Leprechauns from your Airport City, and acquire a collection of ancient Celtic items while traveling to Dublin, Cork, and Limerick. Complete all the tasks in time to receive a unique prize!
• Additional land expansions
• Technical improvements

I Want to Ask 1 Ques That What was Max. Land Expansion Before Valentines Quest ?

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Theo1977
Just updated. Same quests as last year:

* Pick up an armful of three leaf clover from Leprechauns, Clover bush or flights to Ireland - 200 clovers required
* Assemble a Mysterious Celts collection (items drop from Irish Cities) - 3 times
* Complete a Dancing with the Leprechauns collection by scaring them off with Old Horseshoes - 3 times.

8 days total deadline.

Collections carry on from last year so should be doable. 200 clover leafs also doable as it drops from a lot of places.

Land expansion just like the latest update (will wait for the sale to expand).

Did not see new buildings or collections yet, but the Easter packages are now available from the store, so I am assuming Easter quest is next.

Can gift sickles.

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Foggy1198s
Username
Foggy1198s
Dancing With Leprechauns

I have completed the quest & only got a 1x1 Irish pub, am I right in thinking most event reward buildings are 2x2?

Irish mansion 2x2
Chocolate factory 2x2

Why is the pub only 1x1?

Top Bottom