Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Age of Ash

melony

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04lbt7wk
Username
melony
Guys I think I may have a problem
Does anybody get the chainsaws that I have been sending?? My counter does not drop from 20 to zero, and it does not mention
that I have send gifts.. I can still receive gifts but I am not sure about gifts that I have sent.. can anybody confirm this???
Does anybody know a solution?
My gifts remain on 3 left. Makes me wonder what else is wrong. Are any of my gifts actually getting through to my neighbours?

Jay J

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Pls see signature
Username
jj- / minime-
I guess I am not the only one experiencing a problem with gifting.

After 4.8.14 update, minime game has an issue with gift sending. Can receive, but gift count stuck at 20 and not changing after I send out gifts... and no confirmation popup.

One other issue I noticed is with my jj game. AC crashes and the tab reboots itself after a few minutes of playing, or if I leave it open for a few minutes. This was happening after 4.7 update but got fixed with prior update. Now it is back again.

About drop rate for quest items -- I usually use only spyglass for quests, but this time I tried both spyglass and skycaptain, which improved drop rate significantly. I am using only spyglass for minime game, but it gives much less items. Still it is better than not using any bonus.

Happy quest all. (y)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04f3ikbr
Username
beerbrewer
Done with this event. Thankfully I didn't buy any greenies and it was just 2 of the ones I earned, but I accidentally bought (a confirmation would be really nice) a chainsaw and of course, got nothing. Can't do any flights. This event is over for me.

hy guys dus anybody know when we can collect the capitol building it seems we cant finish early but dus anybody know when is it till the timer ends i have finnished all 3 collections but cant finnish ore collect from this quest the complete button stays hilighted in grey and cant click it
upload_2016-10-9_23-57-59.png

Device
  1. None of the above
Username
Airport city flyer
The drop rate on this event is TERRIBLE, since the game started 2 days ago I've only earned 2 of the items, the rest I had to swap with other players, I'd never complete this event if it wasn't for the generosity of other players.... I don't think I'll be getting the Jumbo Ranger plane...

Device
  1. None of the above
Username
Airport city flyer
I cant remember where I seen it, but someone is fuming that after 350 flights, not 1 single drop for the cold war collection... 2 others complaining that after 100 flights they also have the same result, but since this event started I've earned 2 items from the burning tree & 3 from the volcano.

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please Message me to request
Username
gbs
I have decided that I am playing this quest for another few days but if the drop rate has not significantly improved (by at least 100% or more) then I am mothballing my three games until this quest is over. I will only visit them once a day to keep them active and to receive & return gifts. I refuse to be blackmailed into forking out more cash than I already do simply to preserve my airport/city from the volcano and gain one pretty unimportant building.

Bram

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
bramGN
Username
bramGN
I've just visited 12 neighbours and clicked on burnt trees only.
12*5 clicks = 60 clicks in total
I've received 12 chainsaws, what gives me 1 particulate filter.

So, visiting the daily maximum of neighbours, clicking on burnt trees, gives me in the end 1 filter a day... piew!

Top Bottom