Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Age of Ash

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04jxy6kb
Username
ryder
That's simply not true, damaged road sections are not affecting any of your buildings.

You are incorrect in what you say (see screenshot). I have a road adjoining the cottage and the manor, but the building indicates that a road is required. This happened after a couple of hours of playing the game - it's like it's on a timer and then it just happened.

I should also point out that in this situation, I am unable to move the cottage or the manor and I am unable to rebuild that particular patch of road.
Screenshot_2016-10-07-12-28-04.JPG

Last edited:

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
You are incorrect in what you say (see screenshot). I have a road adjoining the cottage and the manor, but the building indicates that a road is required.
View attachment 4346
Yes, happened to me too! After i closed the game, removed it from memory and start it again, all works fine.
To me, some building near Volcano just suddenly need a road. I was thinking it is too hot for people there.... ;)

Free2Play

VIP Flyer
Former AC Developer
Device
  1. iPhone
You are incorrect in what you say (see screenshot). I have a road adjoining the cottage and the manor, but the building indicates that a road is required. This happened after a couple of hours of playing the game - it's like it's on a timer and then it just happened.
View attachment 4346

Thanks for providing info. Now that there are several confirmed reports, we'll look for what's causing it. But for now, just try to exit and restart an app. And my apologies, @Canadian Cowboy we've played the latest release for a very long time before releasing it to everyone and never encountered such a thing, I honestly thought that was a mistake on your part.

Last edited:
@Xilikon @Stella 748 @cats are awesome Got you on the list to sent you the chainsaw daily from my support game.
I'm going to use that game exclusively for this.
Unfortunately on the main game the event isn't live yet.
Please only return to the main game not to the support game.
Ivan, don't send chainsaws to me yet. Windows doesn't have the new event.

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
How do I get more then 1500 Particulate Filters to 3-starring all new Volcano destinations? Drop rate from Burned Trees at neighbors is worse (a few chain sawes out of a possible 60) but drop rate from own Burned Trees is even worser: no filters today..... This is frustating, I'm not going to pay 2 greenies for each filter. I have the time, the planes, the passengers and enough fuel..... but can't fly to the Volcanos...

Why not make them giftable? Or for sale in a chest? Or a much better droprate? IMHO it must always be possible to 3-star all event destinations during the event period (ofcourse with a very lot of effort, bonusses and big stock of fuel/pax).

I remember when I read posts about wanting to be challenged and everything. As I always say at work, be careful what you wish for. :p

Rsorour

1200+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Rsorour
I can't seem to send out any chainsaws. I have been tapping "send" to return some of the chainsaws i received and also even trying to send a chainsaw to individual neighbors; nothing happens. I don't get the confirmation that a gift was sent. I can join launches though... Could anyone on iOS confirm this gifting issue. Is it a server-wide problem?
Cheers,
Ramy

Marve

1400+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ask_for
Username
Marve
I can't seem to send out any chainsaws. I have been tapping "send" to return some of the chainsaws i received and also even trying to send a chainsaw to individual neighbors; nothing happens. I don't get the confirmation that a gift was sent. I can join launches though... Could anyone on iOS confirm this gifting issue. Is it a server-wide problem?
Cheers,
Ramy
Sometimes happen with me too. When you tap to return and nothing happen just tap on outgoing window, return to incoming window and try again

Rsorour

1200+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Rsorour
Sometimes happen with me too. When you tap to return and nothing happen just tap on outgoing window, return to incoming window and try again

I appreciate the tip Marve but didn't work this time. I have done it in the past. It is very odd that my Game and Zenmie's are both stuck with exactly 5 gift till we meet our daily max. Maybe when the game resets tonight, things will shape up.
Ramy

Neil ellor

1300+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Captain tneil, 044gapqe
Username
Captain tneil, Captain Ne2
Thanks for providing info. Now that there are several confirmed reports, we'll look for what's causing it. But for now, just try to exit and restart an app. And my apologies, @Canadian Cowboy we've played the latest release for a very long time before releasing it to everyone and never encountered such a thing, I honestly thought that was a mistake on your part.
Any idea why I can't open my games? Need help from support but can't contact through games

Can you also look at why I and others cannot send gifts.

If I accept a gift I can click on send and it goes but if I just go to send a gift out then nothing happens. There are a few posts on the forum about this

Edit - I can no longer send any gifts at all, at first I replied to 6 which were then sent, now nothing happens.

Another update with more bugs :(:(
Ddave1

Last edited:

Alfonz Senki

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
main: alnmgae, support: 04ms6v1e, 2nd support: a0o8r60
Username
main: AS-..... (the item I need the most), support: AS-no_gift!
Has anybody got drops for the quest collections? Sent 38 flights to Anchorage, got drops for the regular collection, but nothing for the event one :mad:
Not to mention the new volcano destinations ...
Mission impossible, it seems :cry:

Top Bottom