Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Age of Ash

The drop rate on my own Burnt Tree and on neighbors' Burn Tree both seem to be very bad, with this type of drop rate, 20 days might not get complete :banghead:

I also agree about that ans I hope they adjust it so it drop a bit more since if it always drop at that rate, it will be totally impossible to complete the event even playing 16 hours per day and with 20 neighbors gifting.

AJ

1200+ Star Club
Immortals
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04XT0XC2X
Username
AJ
I got blank screen after update anyone else have this?:mad::mad::mad::confused::confused::confused:
Like this?
Screenshot_2016-10-06-22-05-48-722_com.gameinsight.airport.png

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a3evr0p
Username
Cowboy Roper
I just noticed that my road sections are getting damaged. This means that buildings no longer produce coins or passengers. I don't NEED this happening to my city. I think I might just stop playing for the next 20 days until the event is over. I am NOT happy about this. I do NOT need to spend money rebuilding roads. I suppose I should be thankful they did not destroy any of my buildings (so far). GI support is getting notified about this.

Bob1977

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
  2. Windows PC
Username
d751
Hello from Windows world, awaiting for the event. :)
Please, confirm or correct whether my summary is correct.

8 event routes give Cold War collection items.
3 needed to finish the event
10 give Jumbo Ranger
24 new stars for your pleasure​
3 Gates of Hell collections needed to finish the event
Its items drop from Burnt Trees around your city
Chainsaws are needed for that
Chainsaw is the only event item that can be sent
Chainsaws drop from neighbors' Burnt Trees - very seldom​
3 They're not Rocks, Ther're Minerals collections from Volcanos at your city
Jackhammers are needed for that
They are produced by Institute of Volcanology​
Institute of Volcanology is given for every Volcanologist Equipment collection
Items drop from 8 event routes​

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a3evr0p
Username
Cowboy Roper
I sent an email to GI Support about my experiences with the damaged road sections. I mentioned that I was not happy about spending hard earned coins to repair road sections. I am seriously considering skipping this event and not playing Airport City except for doing space launches and getting the weekly bonus code.

I hope the rest of you have more luck with this event. I am not happy with 'Age of Ash'. Frankly, it is just not worth my time or effort to play this new event.

I just noticed that my road sections are getting damaged. This means that buildings no longer produce coins or passengers. I don't NEED this happening to my city. I think I might just stop playing for the next 20 days until the event is over. I am NOT happy about this. I do NOT need to spend money rebuilding roads. I suppose I should be thankful they did not destroy any of my buildings (so far). GI support is getting notified about this.
Made a road another side

Deetee04

1500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Deetee03
Username
Deetee03
How do I get more then 1500 Particulate Filters to 3-starring all new Volcano destinations? Drop rate from Burned Trees at neighbors is worse (a few chain sawes out of a possible 60) but drop rate from own Burned Trees is even worser: no filters today..... This is frustating, I'm not going to pay 2 greenies for each filter. I have the time, the planes, the passengers and enough fuel..... but can't fly to the Volcanos...

Why not make them giftable? Or for sale in a chest? Or a much better droprate? IMHO it must always be possible to 3-star all event destinations during the event period (ofcourse with a very lot of effort, bonusses and big stock of fuel/pax).

Last edited:
Top Bottom