Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Age of Ash

Jgm85

1500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
af40w2p (old) 04HBT2AFX (current)
Username
jgm85
Screenshot_20161006-173430.png

Screenshot_20161006-173947.jpg

Mia

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ask me
Username
Mia
That's horrid! No problems here so far. To answer my own question, Madlens city shows a commerce building Institute of Volcanology that pays out every 20 minutes.

Sure would like to hear how many burnt trees one chainsaw will take down and how many jackhammers for volcanos. Have already seen someone visit my volcano but didn't catch who.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Everyone who has installed the Age of Ash update on iOS & Android, can you gift anything other than Chainsaw??

Clicking on the Burnt Trees (sometimes) give you a Particulate Filter.
Where can you get a Jack Hammer for clicking on the Volcanoes?
No, only Chainsaw is giftable.
Jack Hammer: You'll need an Institute of Volcanology. We can get it after we collect one of new collections...

pdxsk

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
pdxsk2
Username
pdxsk2
For all new Destinations, as all need a Particulate Filter to fly to them...1532 flights to 3 star all new destinations. How many Burnt Trees would a person need to click on to get 1532 Particulate Filters? 15,000?? Touching 60 Burnt Trees per day (12 neighbors) for 20 days...1200 touches will yield how many Chainsaws? Maybe 200 max? even if neighbors gift Chainsaws, I think it would be very hard to 3 star more than two destinations...not to mention getting enough collections to complete the event...or is my math bad?

Top Bottom