Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

6.10 update

Jan0987

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03b27s4r
Username
Jan-
My iPad game does not receive any gifts except from the guy from Small Village. I can send gifts successfully, but cannot receive gifts from my neighbors, and no gifts show up from Madlen. My iPhone game is working just fine. Gifts I send from my iPad game to my iPhone game show up as expected, but gifts from my iPhone to my iPad do not show up at all. Might be related to the fact that I had an extremely stale incoming gift list, which disappeared for the most part with the update except for less than 10 gifts on the first day, which I collected and then never received anything more except for the guy from Small Village.

That was not what Ivan posted - he said games would be deleted after a week.
Well, I don't really know where have you read this and what exactly you've read, but this does already sound to me like an intentional disinformation :confused:
You posted similar info few days/weeks earlier and this was the response:
I don't know where you've picked up this crazy idea, but it's certainly not something I've written anywhere. There's a thin line between 'you don't get a few gifts because you didn't play the game at all for a week' and 'we'll delete your game if you take a break for a few days'. The former is going to be true, the latter is nonsense.
Not that I'd like to play a PR of Ivan or GI, but I also don't like to see this (usually friendly) forum to spread fake news like an yellow tabloid...

Well, I don't really know where have you read this and what exactly you've read, but this does already sound to me like an intentional disinformation :confused:

Not that I'd like to play a PR of Ivan or GI, but I also don't like to see this (usually friendly) forum to spread fake news like an yellow tabloid...
Nicely said!

Didn’t see your reply and added my own. Well said, @Pit1024

Device
  1. Android
You're absolutely correct. I was speaking of something slightly different, but checked the wrong screen and mixed up in my mind two different things: I would be very happy to see the Sort button on the incoming gifts screen as well so that at least I can see the incoming gifts either in chronological order or in alphabetical order (why not favorite first as well). This list was sorted some time ago chronologically, then you sorted it alphabetically and now you're back to chronological order.
So apologies for the wrong statement (there are surely no less options than in previous version), just a question: is it doable to add the Sort option to the incoming gift list?

Interesting that it was once Chronological, guess was not around at that time. Possibly the reason for so many A, Aaa, A A names. So use to Alphabetical, it will take time to get use to Chronological. Gift notes on paper for now. The end of the Alphabet names, ie Zulu, Cyrillic, Arabic, Chinese , Japanese and numerical names should be ecstatic. Levels the gift playing field. No extreme advantage or disadvantage in a name in gifts arena.

LjGibbs

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Downloaded this morning and I'm really impressed by this new update (maybe everyone else is I just haven't/can't be bothered to read all the previous comments :sleep: after having a break away) all's good pax and flight wise all working fabulous, love the new modern look of it all, great being able to see when we need to build something new and knowing exactly what we have in our warehouse and what items we need to obtain further...just the little things that have obviously taken time and effort but have REALLY paid off.

Sussed out the Fighter Jet situation today after the update :confused: (aka that Tiny little Sword Fish flying around) o_O 2 pax and 60 fuel to speed up I must need my head testing :nurse: ;).

PS Please try and read properly...YES the gifting is new and we'll adapt and NO my game is still very much intact after a week's break (I promise) :p;)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a3evr0p
Username
Cowboy Roper
Hi Ivan.

I finished the event and applied the update (on Android). I have not encountered any problems so far. I like the update and enhancements. The change to show what plane (jet, Jumbo, Thunderbird, etc) is required for each map is a big help to me. I have a huge backlog of maps to use up. This will make it much easier. Please pass on my thanks and appreciation to the developers, the testers and the guys who send out the updates. This is the best and most bug free update I have seen to Airport City in years.

I would like to report on one rather strange new feature that I just noticed. About once an hour this yellow Chinook style helicopter will fly around the outside of my city and a small green box will drop out. A second later a parachute will appear and the box will float gently to the ground. When I tap on the box, I get five free airport cash, or five gold tokens or five silver tokens. I never know which it will be. (Grin)

Okay so I was only joking regarding the yellow Chinook style helicopter. But you have to admit it's a nice idea. (grin)

Cheers,
Canadian Cowboy.

Hi Ivan.

I finished the event and applied the update (on Android). I have not encountered any problems so far. I like the update and enhancements. The change to show what plane (jet, Jumbo, Thunderbird, etc) is required for each map is a big help to me. I have a huge backlog of maps to use up. This will make it much easier. Please pass on my thanks and appreciation to the developers, the testers and the guys who send out the updates. This is the best and most bug free update I have seen to Airport City in years.

I would like to report on one rather strange new feature that I just noticed. About once an hour this yellow Chinook style helicopter will fly around the outside of my city and a small green box will drop out. A second later a parachute will appear and the box will float gently to the ground. When I tap on the box, I get five free airport cash, or five gold tokens or five silver tokens. I never know which it will be. (Grin)

Okay so I was only joking regarding the yellow Chinook style helicopter. But you have to admit it's a nice idea. (grin)

Cheers,
Canadian Cowboy.
Fantastic idea - would love that, greenies are so RARE!

Hi i dont know if someone talk about this
non active neighbors.jpg

There is no choice in the sort for those non active neighbors Zzz :sleep: to remove (delete) them from the list i have to keep scroll to find them, before the update there is a sort to choose then click and delete easy way.
Thanks

nick6901

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fq8zi
Username
nick6901
Hi i dont know if someone talk about this
View attachment 15103
There is no choice in the sort for those non active neighbors Zzz :sleep: to remove (delete) them from the list i have to keep scroll to find them, before the update there is a sort to choose then click and delete easy way.
Thanks
If you choose "active" from drop down menu ,all zzz accounts are gathered on the end of the list;)

If you use the bar at the right of the list to scroll down it takes about half-a-second.
Yes, but after deleting one it keeps jumping to the top of the list. It was so much easy if all lists stayed where they were before any action, like it used to be (friends, gifts, etc). Also when redeeming collections it would be nice if it showed automatically the last one completed, not the ones you have completed a long time ago and just don’t want to redeem.

A Merryflyer

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03nhxjex
Username
A Merryflyer
Yes, but after deleting one it keeps jumping to the top of the list. It was so much easy if all lists stayed where they were before any action, like it used to be (friends, gifts, etc). Also when redeeming collections it would be nice if it showed automatically the last one completed, not the ones you have completed a long time ago and just don’t want to redeem.

I agree with you there, no question. But I don't see the need to a "Zzzz" option.

If you use the bar at the right of the list to scroll down it takes about half-a-second.
YES true i know about it is thin bar and many times when i pull it with the mouse its failed and i have to pull again i have about 500 players its long list.
Any way my suggestion to Gi tech is to add the non active players as choice like other choices it was there before the update one click all sleep players show up in the top fast click to delete.

Top Bottom