Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

6.10 update

A Merryflyer

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03nhxjex
Username
A Merryflyer
There are so many things I would like to see before this:
  1. When a Bonus is active the number of available bonuses in the top-right of the icon, when selecting warehouse.
  2. Some kind of grouping of maps other than alphabetical (by collection, plane etc).
  3. Alliance destination maps included in the Flights tab, even when they are not active, so you can see duration, fuel requirement etc.
  4. "Speed up" cost included in the Flights tabs for all destinations when not active.
  5. The "flight radar" ribbon to either fit-screen width or be able to move it left-right so you can see all flights.

There are so many things I would like to see before this:
  1. When a Bonus is active the number of available bonuses in the top-right of the icon, when selecting warehouse.
  2. Some kind of grouping of maps other than alphabetical (by collection, plane etc).
  3. Alliance destination maps included in the Flights tab, even when they are not active, so you can see duration, fuel requirement etc.
  4. "Speed up" cost included in the Flights tabs for all destinations when not active.
  5. The "flight radar" ribbon to either fit-screen width or be able to move it left-right so you can see all flights.
I’m not sure about #1 and #5 but I’m with you on the other three. (y)

Also, I found a work-around for the neighbors list automatically going back to the top: Scroll to where you're working or where you want to return to, tap on one of the buttons at left (Waiting etc) then go back to the friends list. Viola! Do this each time you want to reset the return spot, and you'll be scrolling much less.
THANK YOU!!! That was pretty much my only complaint with the new update. An extra couple of clicks is way better than all that scrolling through 400 neighbors!

Device
  1. Android
Fakebook Publishing setting unchecked, yet pic appears in Event League, Route Ranking and on Players Neighbor list.
How does one hide pic from AirportCityGame, while leaving on Fakebook page?
You changed code in this update and it made pic reappear.

You previously removed the Restore Default Option.
How does a Player restore Default settings.
ie. Gifts pop-up stating you will lose item as storage is limited to 100.
Not interested in keeping track of quantity of every item on paper or in head.
Game is suppose to be fun, not a memory exercise.
Every time a Plane lands now there are multiple pop-ups to serve as a reminder.

What is the Gift Storage Limit that you have currently set?
Fire OS v6.10.20 is capped at 152 + # Gifts from your two Bots. (152 + 2 =154)
We have 500 neighbors, yet if half or third send gifts they will not all appear.

If all of this was server capacity issue, you would limit Neighbors-Waiting-Incoming.
This remains unlimited and climbed to 777, which did strain your server every time it loaded.
Up-down data was monitored and it taxed your server(s).

I had an issue where I did not receive my Vintage Weathervane upon completing Day 9. I sent a message to GI via the tech support option from the game, but never received a confirmation and have not received any response.
upload_2018-8-31_0-47-45.png

I had an issue where I did not receive my Vintage Weathervane upon completing Day 9. I sent a message to GI via the tech support option from the game, but never received a confirmation and have not received any response. View attachment 15114
Try opening a ticket via the web site. You can find the link for the official Airportcity website at the right bottom of this page, under “useful links”

Good luck with that! I am waiting 2 weeks for resolution to my ticket re paid subs!!!
Really? You paid subscription immediately after latest android update and it is still not activated?
If this is the case, send a PM to gt city with your ticket number and ask him for support - many times he was able to help me with expediting some cases.

Really? You paid subscription immediately after latest android update and it is still not activated?
If this is the case, send a PM to gt city with your ticket number and ask him for support - many times he was able to help me with expediting some cases.
I paid for silver, then upgraded to gold which was fine for 24 hours, then fell back to silver despite the subscription in play store saying I'm on gold. Fed up with waiting .. getting one line answers like do I play on other devices etc.. not actually dealing with the issue. Their helpdesk support is incredibly poor! I dread when I have to use it but it's more frustrating when it's related to a paid issue!

A Merryflyer

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03nhxjex
Username
A Merryflyer
I paid for silver, then upgraded to gold which was fine for 24 hours, then fell back to silver despite the subscription in play store saying I'm on gold. Fed up with waiting .. getting one line answers like do I play on other devices etc.. not actually dealing with the issue. Their helpdesk support is incredibly poor! I dread when I have to use it but it's more frustrating when it's related to a paid issue!

Assuming you are in the EU I would just apply to the store for a refund, then repurchase. The process time is 24-48 hours normally.

GI advised me to do this when my subscription failed the second, or third time.

Top Bottom