Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

6.10 update

Free2Play

VIP Flyer
Former AC Developer
Device
  1. iPhone
Hi, we're close to having a feature complete build, and therefore I can give you a quick preview of 6.10 update that's coming in August.
  • It Came from Outer Space special event with a new reward: the Enigma House.
  • The event shop with four spectacular buildings: the Jupiter Storm, the Venus Whirlwind, the Mars Plateau, and the Amalthea Ice.
  • Five new collections from early flights like Egypt and Cyprus and lots of side quests that will give a warm welcome to our new players. We have a good tradition of having some collections dedicated to other Game Insight games (that would be Transport Empire and Sunshine Bay to name a few), and now we’re extending our greetings to several new titles like Guns of Boom and Trade Island.
  • Subscription service for Google Play with all features and options available on iOS.*
  • Common collectible items are now distributed across 18 different sets in the store. There’re chests for collections from each helicopter type and the collections from guest planes, as well as chests for collections available at certain levels like level 51-55. The classic Collections chest with common items from collections available at your level remains in the store for the same price.
  • You can now see the preview of everything that you can get from any chest, which is especially handy for Mystery Building and Mystery Super Building chests.
  • The option to have a private space launch if you don’t want anyone else to join.**
  • Items in the inventory now have an extended description what are they needed for and where you can find them.
  • The hints for additional items required to complete a building will now show a number of those items you already have in inventory.
  • Mystery Super Building 5 is now available in the Store for 299 Airport Cash. You can still get it from Daily Deals in the Bank for 199. As usual, this is the last resort option to get an event reward building if you’ve missed it previously.
  • Flight maps now have a required plane type in their descriptions.
  • Incoming gifts now have expiration timers, and you have one week to take it from the moment the gift was sent.*** That’ll be the same timer both for taking it and sending it back since so many of you have asked us to keep a list of accepted gifts for some time.
  • Successfully sending a gift now triggers a small notification instead of a window you have to tap through.
  • We’ve upscaled all bonuses and most of the chests to HD, the difference is quite noticeable if you play on a tablet.
  • A new animation for most timers, it’s now familiar to what you used to see in real airports.
  • The number of Persian Carpets’ collections to get a Carpet Plane is reduced from 10 to 3.
  • Unique cover images for Town Hall, Terminal, and Control Tower.
  • You can now choose any of the 12 languages we support in the Settings menu without the need to change your preferred OS/device language.
  • Updated UI: Collections, Global Map and Ratings, Neighbors and Profile, Repair Base, Special Offers.
  • You can now see all the reward buildings and planes for completing collections right away in the collections menu. Finally!
  • Lots of bug fixes and minor UI improvements.
* Please note that subscription might not be available immediately when the update is released, but rather within a few days.

** I know you’ve asked for ‘invitation only’ launches, but that thing is trickier to do. We might get to it someday later.

*** If you don’t visit your own city at least once a week, I guess, you’re not very interested in developing it — and we can better allocate those server resources.

Cheers,
Ivan and the Airport City team.

Hf9jYSKZeQzk3JudzUWtr0TsfS62TY.png

cxBi4fT7sx3XLrTTvcW27AtveQL0yp.png

dBzdhrrEV2bPqLvoFuKTYSBRZp7beX.png

cbQOqBE.jpg

1tcetK1.jpg

uVeSR0d.jpg

Free2Play

VIP Flyer
Former AC Developer
Device
  1. iPhone
I guess people with the 100 limit that use the incoming gifts as warehouse won’t be happy AT ALL! You should eliminate this 100 limit, even if with conditions (almost daily playing for example, or after reaching a predefined level, or belonging to an alliance...)

Although I understand old time players' frustration about this limit, it's not going away no matter what happens next with Airport City. That was not my decision to do it this way, but that doesn't change anything. We'll have to live with it.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
I guess people with the 100 limit that use the incoming gifts as warehouse won’t be happy AT ALL! You should eliminate this 100 limit, even if with conditions (almost daily playing for example, or after reaching a predefined level, or belonging to an alliance...)
Yes this 100 item limit is a real burden. They've been able to somehow cope, but now with a week limit, it's going to be a huge issue; a possible mass exodus even. I agree that it should be lifted. Maybe it wasn't the intention for the developers to save up so many items, but it's the accepted and most efficient way for us players to do many things. The developers should take that feedback and cater to it instead of fighting against it.

Although I understand old time players' frustration about this limit, it's not going away no matter what happens next with Airport City. That was not my decision to do it this way, but that doesn't change anything. We'll have to live with it.
You are wrong. It's not frustration for old time players. It's frustration for new players since they have the limit, not the old players.
And people can go away from the game for a week or so for their real life, for vacation, biz trip, etc., but you take it that people are not interested in developing it anymore? I always appreciated your time and comments here, but this comment is a huge disappointment. Please don't be like your support team.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
One day....one sweet day, we will get an update that says:
"Drop rates have been tweaked. Expect to see slight improvements in drop rates across the board. Collections by flight drops will still be a challenge, but not impossible"
Let me be in my optimistic bliss :angelic::D

LjGibbs

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
You are wro my. It's not frustration for old time players. It's frustration for new players since they have the limit, not the old players.
And people can go away from the game for a week or so for their real life, for vacation, biz trip, etc., but you take it that people are not interested in developing it anymore? I always appreciated your time and comments here, but this comment is a huge disappointment. Please don't be like your support team.

Agreed, I wouldn't play or invest money if I was new to the game and had the 100 limit I'd get bored and move on to another game like I have with every other game I've played apart from this one. I still find it challenging enough without having the ridiculous 100 limit. However, on the flip side newbies who aren't part of any forum etc won't know any different I guess?!. Anyway, from what Ivan said it sounds like the decision was made above the devs pay grade :cigar:;)

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
PM me :)
Username
dafsade
Hi, we're close to having a feature complete build, and therefore I can give you a quick preview of 6.10 update that's coming in August.
  • The event shop with four spectacular buildings: the Jupiter Storm, the Venus Whirlwind, the Mars Plateau, and the Amalthea Ice.
  • Five new collections from early flights like Egypt and Cyprus and lots of side quests that will give a warm welcome to our new players. We have a good tradition of having some collections dedicated to other Game Insight games (that would be Transport Empire and Sunshine Bay to name a few), and now we’re extending our greetings to several new titles like Guns of Boom and Trade Island.
  • Subscription service for Google Play with all features and options available on iOS.*
  • Common collectible items are now distributed across 18 different sets in the store. There’re chests for collections from each helicopter type and the collections from guest planes, as well as chests for collections available at certain levels like level 51-55. The classic Collections chest with common items from collections available at your level remains in the store for the same price.
  • You can now see the preview of everything that you can get from any chest, which is especially handy for Mystery Building and Mystery Super Building chests.
  • The option to have a private space launch if you don’t want anyone else to join.**
  • Items in the inventory now have an extended description what are they needed for and where you can find them.
  • The hints for additional items required to complete a building will now show a number of those items you already have in inventory.
  • Mystery Super Building 5 is now available in the Store for 299 Airport Cash. You can still get it from Daily Deals in the Bank for 199. As usual, this is the last resort option to get an event reward building if you’ve missed it previously.
  • Incoming gifts now have expiration timers, and you have one week to take it from the moment the gift was sent.*** That’ll be the same timer both for taking it and sending it back since so many of you have asked us to keep a list of accepted gifts for some time.
  • Successfully sending a gift now triggers a small notification instead of a window you have to tap through.
  • We’ve upscaled all bonuses and most of the chests to HD, the difference is quite noticeable if you play on a tablet.
  • A new animation for most timers, it’s now familiar to what you used to see in real airports.
  • The number of Persian Carpets’ collections to get a Carpet Plane is reduced from 10 to 3.
  • You can now choose any of the 12 languages we support in the Settings menu without the need to change your preferred OS/device language.
  • Updated UI: Collections, Global Map and Ratings, Neighbors and Profile, Repair Base, Special Offers.
  • You can now see all the reward buildings and planes for completing collections right away in the collections menu. Finally!
* Please note that subscription might not be available immediately when the update is released, but rather within a few days.

** I know you’ve asked for ‘invitation only’ launches, but that thing is trickier to do. We might get to it someday later.

*** If you don’t visit your own city at least once a week, I guess, you’re not very interested in developing it — and we can better allocate those server resources.

Cheers,

cbQOqBE.jpg

1tcetK1.jpg

uVeSR0d.jpg

Great improvement ! Thanks !

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
PM me :)
Username
dafsade

Cheers,

cbQOqBE.jpg

1tcetK1.jpg

uVeSR0d.jpg
May I ask : when ?

Thanks !

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Agreed, I wouldn't play or invest money if I was new to the game and had the 100 limit I'd get bored and move on to another game like I have with every other game I've played apart from this one. I still find it challenging enough without having the ridiculous 100 limit. However, on the flip side newbies who aren't part of any forum etc won't know any different I guess?!. Anyway, from what Ivan said it sounds like the decision was made above the devs pay grade :cigar:;)
Well then those above need to think twice, or else theyre going to have a zero bottom line. At least state the reason for the limit. Ivan we know it's not your fault. Funny thing is, I dont even have a limit, but I wouldnt want to play this game with a limit on items

Dem

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Trix
Can someone elaborate on why the 100 item limit is so important for G! To impose. Do we store items on a central server and it takes up their storage? In what negative way does it affect gameplay for everyone, especially if half can have it and half can't. Could we pay 4.99 and get a bigger warehouse? Sorry just curious.

The update sounds awesome!!! Ive been wanting the subscription status for my android since it was announced!!!

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Can someone elaborate on why the 100 item limit is so important for G! To impose. Do we store items on a central server and it takes up their storage? In what negative way does it affect gameplay for everyone, especially if half can have it and half can't. Could we pay 4.99 and get a bigger warehouse? Sorry just curious.

The update sounds awesome!!! Ive been wanting the subscription status for my android since it was announced!!!
We've been asking that question for over the past year. Crickets.

Cheers,

cbQOqBE.jpg

1tcetK1.jpg

uVeSR0d.jpg
Many thanks ;)

Top Bottom