Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

6.10 update

JayBee

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03be7pmi
Username
JayJay(+urgent item needs)
Also, I found a work-around for the neighbors list automatically going back to the top: Scroll to where you're working or where you want to return to, tap on one of the buttons at left (Waiting etc) then go back to the friends list. Viola! Do this each time you want to reset the return spot, and you'll be scrolling much less.
Thank you!!!! All the scrolling is so frustrating. Just tried it and it worked. (y)

Thank you so much .. I am indeed in the EEA and have requested the refund. Funny to get worthwhile support from members of this forum and not GI themselves. I'll let you know how I get on, but appreciate your assistance.
I’m pretty sure that GI are getting slammed with technical issues at the moment. I have major issues with the release of software with so many bugs and gripe about it regularly, but the one thing I will say is that they will fix the issue or refund the payment eventually. Yes, timing is crappy but it will get sorted. The subscriptions have had issues from the start. I don’t know if they’ve fixed the zero breakdowns on gold yet, but until they do, I’m out. I use silver because I had the free week and knew it was fine. I’m also very reluctant to hand over my cash right after a big upgrade until I’ve heard zero complaints ;).

A Merryflyer

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03nhxjex
Username
A Merryflyer
I’m pretty sure that GI are getting slammed with technical issues at the moment. I have major issues with the release of software with so many bugs and gripe about it regularly, but the one thing I will say is that they will fix the issue or refund the payment eventually. Yes, timing is crappy but it will get sorted. The subscriptions have had issues from the start. I don’t know if they’ve fixed the zero breakdowns on gold yet, but until they do, I’m out. I use silver because I had the free week and knew it was fine. I’m also very reluctant to hand over my cash right after a big upgrade until I’ve heard zero complaints ;).

Breakdowns and bad weather on the Gold Subscription have now been resolved.

On iOS GI are not able to issue refunds, according to their Customer Service, you have to apply for a refund.

upload_2018-9-3_12-27-3.png

Also, I found a work-around for the neighbors list automatically going back to the top: Scroll to where you're working or where you want to return to, tap on one of the buttons at left (Waiting etc) then go back to the friends list. Viola! Do this each time you want to reset the return spot, and you'll be scrolling much less.
This is a miracle!!! :eek:

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a3evr0p
Username
Cowboy Roper
Hi Ivan.

I suspect the next even will be the Halloween one. I think that it would be nice to have a different event for Christmas. How about combining Christmas and Thanksgiving? We could have the attack of the Evil Mutant Turkeys (EMTs), who wind up kidnapping Santa Clause, and then the players have to mount a rescue operation. This would involve:
1. Collecting components for the Anti-EMT air-to-air missiles which have to be mounted on the Jet powered Sleighs (See? You guys should not have sold off all the ones you had in storage.) You get these by flying the regular Jet powered Sleighs to the usual Christmas event locations.
2. Flying the Missile equipped Jet powered Sleighs to various new cities to shoot down EMTs along the way and collect the equipment required to build the Bazooka and the Rescue Sleigh, as well as the Clean up crew equipment.
3. The Bazooka is required to shoot down the big Mother-of-all-flying-turkeys (MoAFT) which is flying around your airport all the time preventing the Rescue Sleigh from taking off, by pooping on the ice runway.
4. When you shoot down the MoAFT, you have to clean up the mess that it leaves on the ice runway, hence the Clean up crew equipment requirement.
5. It takes more than one trip to the South Pole (hey you didn't think the kidnappers would keep Santa at the North Pole did you), by the Rescue Sleigh, to locate and rescue Santa. And for that you have to fuel up the Rescue Sleigh which runs on...candy canes, which you get from chasing off EMTs that are hanging around your city or your friends cities.

Yes, this is a very bizarre and strange type of event, and it might possibly indicate that I have been playing Airport City just a little bit too long. Either that or I have had way too much coffee today. (Grin)

Hope you and every one else who reads this post, at least got a laugh out of this crazy suggestion.

Cheers,
Canadian Cowboy.

We could have the attack of the Evil Mutant Turkeys (EMTs), who wind up kidnapping Santa Clause, and then the players have to mount a rescue operation. This would involve:
1. Collecting components for the Anti-EMT air-to-air missiles which have to be mounted on the Jet powered Sleighs (See? You guys should not have sold off all the ones you had in storage.) You get these by flying the regular Jet powered Sleighs to the usual Christmas event locations.
2. Flying the Missile equipped Jet powered Sleighs to various new cities to shoot down EMTs along the way and collect the equipment required to build the Bazooka and the Rescue Sleigh, as well as the Clean up crew equipment.
3. The Bazooka is required to shoot down the big Mother-of-all-flying-turkeys (MoAFT) which is flying around your airport all the time preventing the Rescue Sleigh from taking off, by pooping on the ice runway.
4. When you shoot down the MoAFT, you have to clean up the mess that it leaves on the ice runway, hence the Clean up crew equipment requirement.
5. It takes more than one trip to the South Pole (hey you didn't think the kidnappers would keep Santa at the North Pole did you), by the Rescue Sleigh, to locate and rescue Santa.
Very violent indeed, with guns, jets and kidnappings...?

Hi Ivan.

I suspect the next even will be the Halloween one. I think that it would be nice to have a different event for Christmas. How about combining Christmas and Thanksgiving? We could have the attack of the Evil Mutant Turkeys (EMTs), who wind up kidnapping Santa Clause, and then the players have to mount a rescue operation. This would involve:
5. It takes more than one trip to the South Pole (hey you didn't think the kidnappers would keep Santa at the North Pole did you), by the Rescue Sleigh, to locate and rescue Santa. And for that you have to fuel up the Rescue Sleigh which runs on...candy canes, which you get from chasing off EMTs that are hanging around your city or your friends cities.

Yes, this is a very bizarre and strange type of event, and it might possibly indicate that I have been playing Airport City just a little bit too long. Either that or I have had way too much coffee today. (Grin)

Hope you and every one else who reads this post, at least got a laugh out of this crazy suggestion.

Cheers,
Canadian Cowboy.
laughing.gif
YOU HAVE BEEN FLYING AC FAR TOO LONG!

On a slight tangent, but following on from Cowboy’s post, I’m curious why the Thanksgiving event is given a run every year. Maybe GI could modify the theme to incorporate a celebration/festivity from other countries? After all, 90% of the planet couldn’t even tell you when Thanksgiving is let alone what it’s actually celebrating. :)

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
PM me :)
Username
dafsade
On a slight tangent, but following on from Cowboy’s post, I’m curious why the Thanksgiving event is given a run every year. Maybe GI could modify the theme to incorporate a celebration/festivity from other countries? After all, 90% of the planet couldn’t even tell you when Thanksgiving is let alone what it’s actually celebrating. :)

I don't even know when Thanksgiving happens... you are right !

I do agree that the events in Airport City is rather US-centric (Fourth of July, Thanksgiving, Halloween to name a few).

Some diversity would be welcome, after all we travel around the world everyday!!

I do agree that the events in Airport City is rather US-centric (Fourth of July, Thanksgiving, Halloween to name a few).

Some diversity would be welcome, after all we travel around the world everyday!!
I agree too. I would like to do the Heroes of the sky event (as far as I wrote, it was playable only in the russian version of the game).

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
PM me :)
Username
dafsade
I've just Googled it for you my friend...Thanksgiving is celebrated In Canada, Grenada, Liberia, Saint Lucas and the USA...also by Sub-national entities Leiden, Norfolk Island (Australia), Puerto Rico...looks like most have different dates in October and November :p

ah ah ! you are so nice :D !
thank you for those information ! So, actually, there are a lot of country which celebrate it !
So many date to remember ! !

Top Bottom